PlayStation Db Br 146.2 Sound & Speed

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Mattty May, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Finally got round to testing the DB BR 146.2 for sound and speed after the last update patch said these issues were fixed on PS4. I’m still getting the whiny, high pitched, intermittent sound artefact and the train loco only reached 153/160kph on a portion of track in which it used to comfortably reach 160kph. The sound is very bad and it effects my dogs ears. The speed might be a consequence of adhesion but I’m just reporting here as I’m not totally satisfied on what I’ve seen and heard following the update.

If others are experiencing the same, please report it here so that DTG can see these issues remain on the DB BR 146.2.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Same here, the 146 feels very underpowered compared to 2020. Something is not right with it. I'll say no more on the sound. These issues are ruining my enjoyment of the MSB route big time.

• Like Like x 2
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’ve not tested it myself but I have read a few similar reports of the fixes not really making much of a difference. If your dog is having trouble putting up with it then that’s bad. Unless I read it incorrectly and you meant you’ve got dog’s ears :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

Interestingly enough I did the final scenario on MSB a couple of days ago and my BR 146.2 was comfortably able to go up to 160 kmh even uphil. This is on pc BTW.

• Like Like x 1
  5. imaginox9

imaginox9 Active Member

The sound is still horrible on the BR 146.2, this really puts me off from driving it. As for the power, I did a service on Köln Aachen driving from the Dosto cab car to avoid the horrible sound and it did reach 160 km/h as it would've normally. Playing on PS4.

• Like Like x 2