Custom Livery On Double Traction

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mclitke, Nov 24, 2020.

1. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

Hey all, I have created quite some liveries by now, mostly for American freight trains and the Talent 2.

I have noticed though that when spawning the trains, the coupled loco has a different/standard livery. With the American ones I don't mind it too much - I have seen pictures of mixed brand train consists so that is fine.

But with the talent 2 it looks weird if one traction is my custom national express or abellio, and the other one is DB.

Do you know if there is a way to force your double traction to use the same livery by any chance?

Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

If you use the scenario planner, I believe the whole train will use the livery, but in timetable mode that is how it is at the moment unfortunately :/

• Like Like x 1
  3. mclitke

Okay I guessed as much... But you never know, people here are very creative in finding fixes! Thank you for the reply.

4. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

Well I hope DTG fixes that at some point, so you can either chose different liveries for each car or have all use the same :) The first might would be nice for freight trains and the latter for MU I guess ;)

5. mclitke

The ominous and ever so requested consist creator comes to mind as well ;)

• Like Like x 1