PlayStation Tsw2 Sand Patch Grade Powering America Part 1

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Observadorpt, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Observadorpt

Observadorpt Active Member

Hi

I have a big problem here. After the initial part when we load the coal into the wagons and couple to the other wagons, the game tell us to go sit in the other lead loco. I go there, Put tthe reverser forward, brakes in cut in mode, loco in lead mode (the game doesnt tell us this), then the automatic brakes in full serviçe and hold bail off until the air cilinders are empty, then after this the game says the we need to wait 5 minutes to the brakes to release. So i wait more then 5 minutes and nothing happen. I tryed to put the automatic brakes in release mode and happen the same, nothing, i wait about 15 minutes so its a bug or im doing anything wrong?.

1- Put the reverser in forward
    2- Automatic Brakes in Full Serviçe
    3- Air brakes in Cut In
    4 - Loco in Lead mode (The game doesnt tell us i have to guess it).
    5 - Press and Hold Bail Off until the Air cilinders are empty.
    6 - Wait 5 minutes for brakes to release. and the checkpoin to appear. (i cant remember the location of the waypoint).
    I see videos that after 5 they put the Automatic Brakes in release mode but even doing that the game doesnt pass the waiting the 5 minutes.

But if i have to put the Automatic Brakes in release the game doesnt tell us.

• Like Like x 1
  2. phildenty

phildenty Member

Yeah I have the same problem with this scenario...just wait for ages for the cylinders to empty

3. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

DTG is aware of this bug and has already made a fix for it. Should come in the first update, but don't know when that'll be.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I did it three times altogether trying to work out if I was doing anything wrong. On the third try once it said wait five minutes I did nothing at all and waited. I think it was more like ten minutes and then it let me complete it.

5. Rush

Rush Member

This is a post I made in another thread about how I solved this issue. Hopefully it can work for all of you as well :)

6. carstenbamberg

carstenbamberg New Member

Had the very same problem today (PS4). Figured out that I had to go back to the tail locomotive and set the break handle to "release" in stead of "full" (as the in-game guide said before leaving the loco). On my way back to the front I got permission to proceed ;-)

7. NW 1218

NW 1218 Member

Every scenario you start with multiple locomotives, you should walk back through all of them and make sure the brake handles and cutouts are set properly. Some of the time, they are. Some of the time, they aren't.

8. Observadorpt

Observadorpt Active Member

Hi

Now they took out half the scenario. :mad: they dont know how to fix it so cut half of the scenario.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I must have been lucky as I completed both part one and two way back soon after release. And with part one over double the points needed for Gold, but only just enough points for Gold for part two. But Gold it was for both.