Buildings Disappearing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deanmacgregor, Nov 25, 2020.

1. deanmacgregor

deanmacgregor Active Member

Please help, I'm doing well with my tram route, but 2/10 buildings I place disappear when I play the scenario. I've tried putting the density slider all the way to 10 on the editor, which makes the buildings appear, but as soon as I switch to scenario editor from world editor and save the route, they disappear again. Then, on returning to the world editor, the slider Is back to 9. I've tried clearing cache and I've tried using low graphics, nothing works, please help.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  2. pgdlrailworksl

pgdlrailworksl Member

The slider in the World Editor only controls what you see there.
    When running a scenario you need to set it here:
    Main Menu/Settings/Graphics/Advanced/Scenery Density - and push the slider all the way to the right.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

Double click the actual model that's disappearing whilst in the editor, you'll get a right hand side slide out menu appear, alter the detail density there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. deanmacgregor

deanmacgregor Active Member

What menu please, is there a shortcut to bring it up?

5. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

That's only any use on a local level, (if it helps at all that is), which is fine if deanmacgregor's settings were lower than the standard therefore the problem being just his i.e. "local" but if it's not then he'll still need to alter them per model as I stated above so that anyone who downloads his work doesn't have the same issue.