Mp 15dc(peninsula Corridor)why No Consists Options?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Nov 25, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Under senario planner/off the rails mode the mp 15dc has no options but as a lone engine,i know this is just a switcher but so is the db br 204 and it has many consist options,i know peninsula corrridor doesn't have alot of rolling stock options but the mp 15dc has been shown at least pulling hoppers and moving passenger cars,you would think dtg could get at least a few cosist options for the mp 15dc with these.

• Like Like x 2
  2. jamesonmin

jamesonmin Well-Known Member

its a switcher, it normally does not have formation options

3. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Then how do you explain the german db br 204 and it's nice long list of consist options?
    O and while in thinking about how about the br class 8/9 also shunters that both also happen to have consist options as well.I don't have the db br 363 yet but i'll bet it's got a few consist options to.

4. elvescast

elvescast Active Member

I'm glad you shared this, I dont have this loco yet in my collection and hearing this I'm glad I haven't

To another post you put its true that the 08/09 have lots of consist options, the 08 even has options to pull 6 oil tanks, and these units are shunters so I agree with you