PlayStation Huge Black Friday Playstation Sale Uk

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stujoy, Nov 27, 2020.

1. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Don’t miss the HUGE Black Friday sale on the PS Store UK

All DLC, yes I mean absolutely ALL route and loco DLC is available for the hugely undiscounted price of 100%

That’s right folks, fight your way to the front of the queue, break down those store doors, and wrestle a granny to the ground to get your hands on everything you can at an incredible FULL PRICE.
    * Please note that the TSW2 base game is not included in this offer and is available with 20% off the normal price.

• Like Like x 15
  2. DeStijl

DeStijl Well-Known Member

Yeah, looks to be the same in the US PSN store.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Stujoy, you don't happen to work for NewsThump, do you? XD

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I thought it might have just been the DLC I was interested in like the 363 that wasn’t discounted, but it would seem no PlayStation stuff has been discounted despite Sam making a big deal of it in the stream last night.

• Like Like x 4
  5. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Xbox got nothing aswell, like usual, typical...

• Like Like x 4
  6. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

The last significant one on xbox still remains about easter- but black friday is too mainstream anyway :D fight establishment! :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

No, but I do like that style of humour.

Astute readers might have realised that I posted this partly because Sam said in the stream that TSW2 was in both xbox and PS4 Black Friday sales, and that he was technically right, but not to the degree any of the viewers of the stream would appreciate now they’ve checked out those sales. Just a bit of fun for a Friday afternoon.

Not just that, any opportunity I get to poke fun at the concept of Black Friday, a hyped up American abomination of consumerism and greed that spread like a virus to our shores, I’m going to take it. The mythical promise of never to be repeated deals takes over the part of the brain that is easily hoodwinked into visualising that anecdote they heard a decade ago about someone getting a new TV for £10 and believing that is what’s happening now. They actually get a small discount on old stock the shop can’t usually shift. Then the ‘January sales’ start on Boxing Day with the same or bigger discounts. I hardly ever fall for it ;)

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. helderbrincolas

helderbrincolas Well-Known Member

I'm on the PS Store and i don't see any discounts...

9. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

...this is a very funny post- I like it!

• Like Like x 2
  10. whiteleyaj

whiteleyaj Active Member

Me thinks, Sam spoke too soon - shame there is no discount apart from the Core game. (Black Friday or not) - nice to have some DLC on sale.

• Like Like x 2
  11. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

IT'S THE SAME ON XBOX WOOOOW!!!!!

FINALLY I CAN GET THE BR 363 AND START PLAYING ALL OF THE 13 SERVICES FOR THE RIGHT PRICE AT A 0% DISCOUNT YEEAH

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  12. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

That’s the point. My post was satire :D
    Thanks. I hope to raise a smile here and there :)

• Like Like x 5
  13. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

I can see many of you are disappointed the Black Friday deals are for the core game only, we do however expect to have more console sales soon.

• Like Like x 4
  14. whiteleyaj

whiteleyaj Active Member

Once more PC get a good deal: The more I read these threads and posts the more I feel Console are the lesser sibling.... When Streams always seem to go on about making sure there is Parity between what is done for Consoles and PC. Yet we have restricted layers (Because its seemed not to be noticed that Consoles couldnt cope) ???? Are all DLCs created for PC first as surely if done in conjunction this should have been picked up earlier. PC want raildriver - Ok on the road map it goes. Console users (some) ask for mouse..... Not on the road map. Promote a Black Friday sale on stream. PC gets
    upload_2020-11-27_17-22-50.png

Consoles? Well I think stujoy satired it well.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

That is a bit off to say the least, PC having a blessed great list like that to choose from.

• Like Like x 1
  16. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’ve been waiting for the Class 52 to be in a PS sale for a while. And possibly Oakville route. Just look at the discounts the PC lot get for those. I didn’t even think about checking the PC sale items. It makes my post even more satirical.

To think the console sales were mentioned in the same breath as the PC sales in the stream with the added emphasis on the fact that consoles were actually getting sales.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

The console stores are very picky about when developers can have sales, which is why DTG don't have as many console sales as Steam sales.

• Like Like x 1
  18. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Indeed, although it would be pretty strange if we don't get any sales between now and Christmas... hopefully Natster didn't mean Easter when saying we are going to get sales "soon"

• Like Like x 1
  19. whiteleyaj

whiteleyaj Active Member

But the main game is in the sale - so surely there must have been the opportunity to choose what they wanted in the sale in this common sale period window for all consoles and formats. Either way now - if is not in the sale and Im not desperate for it - I'll keep my money. I do enjoy the game and love the extra input and everything they do with streams etc but after a few months now of being a member it is dawning more and more the differences between platforms. Maybe after last night stream there may be a small improvement when they acknowledged that they Mostly demo on PC and they'd try to correct that with some Console demo / streams....... Will wait and see.

• Like Like x 1