Yn3 Livery For Sandpatch Locos

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by migmadmarine, Nov 27, 2020.

1. migmadmarine

migmadmarine Member

I know there has been a request for YN3 and/or YN3b to be added to the Dash-8, and during yesterday's stream when it came up it was said that liveries for existing licences is comparatively easy. Can we please have CSX's YN3 livery for the locos on sand patch? Modifying the existing YN3b schemes to make YN3 would be fairly straight forward, and having all three (YN2, YN3, YN3b) would further enhance the route with a bit of variety. And having grown up in the end of the 90's-early 2000's in the NYC area as a train kid, the color schemes I deeply associate with CSX are YN2 and YN3, with YN3b just looking a little, I don't know, off to me. Finally, it seems strange to have the two sort of "book ends" with YN2 and YN3b, without the one that came inbetween... (photos of the base standpatch loco types in YN3 for reference)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

I would certainly like to have all three schemes present on all 4 SPG locos.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rodgers.jayshawn4848

rodgers.jayshawn4848 Active Member

I took care of that already lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. migmadmarine

migmadmarine Member

By livery manager I assume? Problem with that is you can't enable random cab numbers to match the number boards.

• Like Like x 2