PC Thank You Dovetail Games

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MadDog00417, Feb 14, 2018.

1. MadDog00417

MadDog00417 New Member

I just want to take a moment to say thank you, I read a lot of negative comments here, some are constructive and some not so much, and sure I have had frustrating problems and bugs, however when submitting a ticket, I usually receive a response within 24 to 48 hours.

Also since the game was released, I see new routes and bug fixes being released and the game is growing and getting better all the time.

I do not regret my purchase, and know there is still much work to be done, but I appreciate the fact that you guys are still there working on it for us, so thanks.

• Like Like x 8
  2. hauipilot

hauipilot New Member

I totally agree - a great simulation is on the way. It is already a joy to drive a train with these stunning graphics und possabilities.
    Go on devs ... and never let yourself be discouraged by so much criticism .... Today's people seem to lack one important thing: patience.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. A Wilkinson

A Wilkinson New Member

I totally agree, DTG have done a amazing job of TSW and i still cannot believe how amazing and real the graphics truly are, well done DTG for doing fixes as soon as possible to enhance the game, keep up the good work DTG, thanks again DTG

• Like Like x 1
  4. bobsr

bobsr Member

Since this is my first post, I would also like to Thank Dovetail Games, for taking Train Simulator to the next level. This is an very good looking sim. Now, I understand, that as you move forward with this sim, there will be some warts, and bugs. But, so far for me, I've only had one UE4 crash. That's it. I did not buy this sim immediately, instead, I waited until there were two routes. The performance on my computer, have improved, somewhat, with every update. Now, what I would like to see, added, is a free roam, and/or Quick Drive. And, don't forget, an editor, so that the Train Simulation Market, that is not your primary market, can make thier own contents. At this time, I'm only playing about an hour, maybe two, three times a week, because of an lack of content. Just one more thing, please extend the routes. The routes are too short. By the way, I love Service Mode.

• Like Like x 3
  5. trainmanpro

trainmanpro New Member

I so agree with Bobsr with all he stated. UE4 is the way to go ! I am happy that DTG took a chance and decided to use the next level ! I also would like to see a free roam and a quick drive, just like TS2018. An editor would be nice. However, there is a steep learning curve to create routes is TS2018. I am sure it is going to be the same process if it appears in TSW. However, it is the right thing to do for those who have the skills and want to create ! We need more creators ! I also like Service Mode !!! And, yes, the routes so far was too short. This is why I create routes - prototypical and fantasy -- using another train simulator. I have been doing this for years and years. However, I am not a professional. Therefore, my routes are not going to look great. There are routes I cannot do with accuracy because I cannot get my hands
    on the data needed. I want to thank DTG for creating Dovetail Live. It is a great idea !! I think it is wonderful to share our opinions and to assist other users.

• Like Like x 1