Rapid Transit Buglist

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Daniel Bloch, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

This really need to be fixed... you cant see much inside the tunnel with foggy weather... most realistic train simulator? lol... yeah.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. chrisvazquez7

chrisvazquez7 Active Member

Has anybody been able to get the Leipzig Legend achievement yet? I'm about halfway through the services but I'm not sure if it's worth continuing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

It's a lot of services, and unlike Mission Impossible, I have no intention of doing 64 services that are all copypasta. At least CSX had some variety...

4. Daniel Bloch

chrisvazquez7 : its not possible to do all services, so no achievement. If you
    drive service 1210 you have 2 stuck trains at raghun, its impossible to complete the service, so no achievement.
    The player service starts at markkleeberg gaschwitz but the to trains are stuck from the beginning at raghun.

[​IMG]

And this signs are missing all on the route, they are standing before stations so the driver dont miss that station, all missing in TSW RT:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Shukiii

Shukiii Well-Known Member

I actually completed that one, but I can't remember how.[​IMG]

6. chrisvazquez7

chrisvazquez7 Active Member

So I finally found a way to complete the 1220 service. You need to ride along as a passenger until the AI opens the doors at the last station, then take over control. Then the game will award you the check mark for completing it. You can start at Dessau Sud at 1330, and hop on the train there if you want to save time. But I found if you start as a passenger at Markkleeberg-Gaschwitz at 1215, you can board the train and there will be no blockage later on. It's only when you start the actual service at 1220, that the train gets stuck further up the line.

One thing to note: I've tried to take over for the AI at different points throughout the trip, however I could not open the doors at the next station. So it looks like the only way to complete the service is to be a passenger all the way to the end and then take over before the doors close.

I still have half the services to complete, so I can't verify the achievement, but I'm not optimistic. I am taking it slow, and will eventually complete all services perhaps.

• Like Like x 1
  7. janasz

janasz New Member

I want to report two bugs, first one of which in my opinion is major:
    1. Your train speed in the game world is related to fps but the clock isn't. The lower fps the lower distance you travel in time.
    2. Very often I experience brakes stuck (display shows "kN") when releasing brakes after stop and I'm unable to start moving. Maybe this is not a bug but a feature of this train (Talent 2) that I don't know (I just installed the game, did tutorials but haven't read any manual yet).

I have also experienced many other bugs you've already reported...

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  8. Daniel Bloch

janasz: for 2:
    It's not a bug, this is how the train in reality works. You have to move the lever to neutral to move again. Try this:
    1. Stop at the station.
    2. open doors
    3. Move the lever from brake to neutral/zero (the train holds the brakes until you have closed the doors).
    4. Close the doors
    5. Wait until the doors are closed (the "T" will show on the display).
    6. Now the KN symbol disappers.
    7. Accelerate

If the KN stays on the display move the lever to brake, then to neutral, wait until the KN disappers and then accelerate.
    If you move the lever from brake to accelerate bevor the KN symbol disappers it won't work.

• Like Like x 2
  9. janasz

janasz New Member

10. Shukiii

Shukiii Well-Known Member

The "Leipzig Legend" achievement doesn't work. I completed all services and didn't get it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. pschlik

Great, another 'do everything' achievement that is pointless. CSX one has not worked since the first few weeks of the game, and even then, very few people actually did that much playing in the first few weeks, and it has not been fixed since.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Daniel Bloch

First drive after the NEC DLC and the last update on RT and i found this:

At the station leipzig markt the passengers fall off on the left and get trapped under the platforms, you would not see that if the camera 8 got fixed, still gets trapped outside the tunnel.
    [​IMG]

The pylons and holders for the cantenary have now a very glossy surface, and the color is totaly wrong, they should match the signalpole colors:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The new shiny and glossy cantenary holders:
    [​IMG]

And still no fix to the overhead wires in the tunnels? REALLY? You can improve the complete lighting on all stations but cant fix the pantograph going over the wires?
    [​IMG]

Well i guess this bug report here do no one read from the DTG team anyway, still most of the bugs reported here are still there.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Daniel Bloch

I did play RT a while ago, but now with the first drive i have found a new bug that has been introduced with one of the last patches. If you enable the tempomat and change to the outside view and back into the cab your speedometer will show 180kmh and ###.
    Same happens if you stand still and change to the outside view.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  14. pschlik

That was caused by the MFD “optimizations” they did a little while back. Looks like they optimized the MFDs by making them not update so often. Problem is, they went too far, so now they don’t update to show data even in situations where they really should show data.

15. Daniel Bloch

Yeah thats the problem with the optimizations, DTG overacts it a bit and making this good game more and more a joke. Doors that not rendered on the complete train, you have to switch cameras to end of the train so they are rendered correctly. etc. etc.

I hope the "big reveal" is that they remove all useless optimizations like this and we have a beautiful TSW again. GRASS VIEW DISTANCE GOD DAMNIT! BRING IT BACK :(

Last edited: May 30, 2018