Gwe Buglist

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Daniel Bloch, Sep 21, 2017.

1. NAYDOG

NAYDOG Guest

JCB diggers tracks dont have textures either.

2. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

I don't know; personally I wouldn't be bothered much by red and blue cars along the route. I've never noticed cars while operating the train. Maybe I get too focused on the task at hand.

3. rwaday

rwaday Well-Known Member

Occasionally there is that white box van in HH that shows up.

4. DansterQc

DansterQc New Member

You could add to your list: HST wiper speed control bugged, the faster you set them the less they wipe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jolt1080

jolt1080 New Member

Im not sure if its a bug however i have noticed if you drive the Class 166 the main resevior loses pressure but never regains any. So lets say you want to take out the first train on the schedule and run it until its done by the third trip or so the main resevior has lost enough pressure the train wont go past 50 or so because it is dragging the brakes.

6. NanoRoo

NanoRoo New Member

I really wish they'd sort the wheel motion blur, really spoils the game for me.

7. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

That's an issue within the UE4 engine, which is presumably difficult to fix.

You can always press Ctrl + F2 to turn it off completely.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Aldarean

Aldarean Member

I don't know why, but I don't get any positive feedback after a complete ride (see screenshot). I completed all stops as wanted but getting this bad feedback.

20180309235355_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. chrisvazquez7

chrisvazquez7 Active Member

Are you leaving early? Once you close the doors, it will sometimes tell you to wait until the departure time. That could be why.

10. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I agree with chrisvazquez I believe you leaving the stations before the scheduled departure time.

11. Aldarean

Aldarean Member

I agree with you, this can be a possible solution. But when you take a look at the Maidenhead Station yu can see, that I left the station after departure time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Piussi

Piussi Well-Known Member

There you left the station a minute late..

13. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Brake demand was stuck on drag line, when stopping light engine before reversing. When going from the loop down to couple up to the HST brake demand on the top left panel near train stop override was lit, and direct brakes were stuck on. Could limp to the HST

14. Sime

Sime New Member

This bug is present on most of the GWR scenarios. Can anyone for example get all greens for the "Down The Line - Platform 14" scenario? I'd love to see that. I arrive at every station on time and leave after the designated time and still only get one green for Hanwell.
    This issue has been there from the start is the ruining the game for me.

15. NAYDOG

NAYDOG Guest

are you stopping near the stop markers are are you stopping wherever you want?

16. Jef-F

Jef-F Active Member

He is right, it is still broken. Re-did it as precise as humanely possible, still failed everything except Hanwell.

Although I fail to see how it can "ruin the game", it doesn't stop anyone from progressing or fulfilling objectives.

17. Sime

Sime New Member

It "ruins" the game for me because in TS2017 I used to aim to complete each scenario with a perfect pass before allowing myself to move onto the next. I guess I'm a "Completionist" and I'm just not happy seeing all those red marks! I realize not everyone plays like that, but for me it's been a real disappointment as "passing" each challenge is an integral part of the simulation for me. NYDOG - Yes I'm stopping in all the correct places.

I've submitted this to Dovetail's, official "Kayak" bug tracker so hope for an update.

This bug, for me, is the reason I've stopped playing TSW or purchasing new content as I can't move on. I love the actual simulator, it's just the "gameplay" that's broken for me. I think this is a major and obvious bug and I can't understand how Dovetail's quality control could have allowed it to continue for so long if they test each scenario before release.

18. ASRGT

ASRGT Well-Known Member

Since last patch seem to get TPWS break demand all the time and I believe the cause is that the Vigilance alarm audio does not play reliably any more. So chalk it down to yet another audio related issue.

19. Kuu Lightwing

Kuu Lightwing Active Member

I noticed pretty much guaranteed brake demand from TPWS at Reading platform when driving Class 43 after some patch. Since then I never was able to actually pull into the station as train goes into emergency and stops halfway through. Game detects it as a stop, but this is still is kinda annoying.

20. Ninetofive925

Ninetofive925 Well-Known Member

There's the class 43 sound bug with interior/exterior sounds inside of the cab. It happened to me when i left the driver seat and walked towards the back wall of the cab. The sound then switches to exterior. The only way to fix it is to sit in the driver's seat and going to exterior view, and then 1st person again.

21. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

The sound bug has been there ever since the release of GWE.

22. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

Yes and sadly still no fix from DTG, the best thing to avoid any sound issues is to stay in the seat and dont change to the external view. The bug is on all locos in the GWE DLC.

23. DANNYBOY2487

DANNYBOY2487 Active Member

Missing buffers at Paddington and missing wires at ladbroke grove junction, near old oak and acton 20180602215623_1.jpg 20180602220531_1.jpg 20180602220641_1.jpg 20180602220934_1.jpg

24. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

Sadly I don’t think we’ll see any bug fixes or changes to the GWE route for a while.

After the recent announcement of TWS on PS4, it seems the team have their priorities on this at the moment.

Nothing new and no news for us PC users of what is to come which is very disappointing.

• Like Like x 2
  25. Ninetofive925

Yeah it would be nice if they could release a roadmap of what is being worked on and what will be worked on, like bohemia interactive did for arma 3 DLC's. Eventhough they had to delay some of their DLC's, it was nice to get a rough idea of what was being done.

26. Ninetofive925

The line was in the middle of being electrified at the time, so i believe the missing wires aren't there on purpose.

27. DANNYBOY2487

DANNYBOY2487 Active Member

as you don't clearly have read what i said missing wires at Ladbroke Grove in Paddington near old oak and Acton Mainline which the wires are meant to be

28. Ninetofive925

oh okay nevermind then

29. Sparrow-hawk

Sparrow-hawk New Member

After driving under the bridge, the outside sound has disappeared (In cab view, Class 66). Also, the rain is raining inside the Class 66's cab if You step a little further from the driver's seat.