PlayStation Wsr: Br 33 Tutorial - Can't Turn Signal Lights On.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Ps4Player, Dec 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Hi, I bought wsr with the br 33 in the sale.
    I can't complete the tutorial for this train. The game tells me to turn on the the front light (main lamp and signal lamps). But I can't turn the switches for the signal lamps, only the one in the middle. Tried it 3 times, also started the game again. IMG_20201203_185849.jpg

2. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Try turning headlights OFF and do the markers FIRST , then headlight On

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ps4Player

Didn't work either. Tried multiple times, they are just not clickable.

4. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

Silly thought, the marker lights switches have 3 positions, white, off and red. Are you moving the switch in the correct direction i.e. up for white.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ps4Player

Hi, I just gave it another try. This time I was able to switch the signal lamps on. I did everything the tutorial said with the switches of the train and not with the controller buttons. I don't know if this made a difference, but somehow I was able to turn them on finally. Very strange! Thanks for your input!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  6. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I also had this same problem and succeeded on the second attempt

7. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I'd like to state that in my opinion people who successfully switched on the signal lights have just been lucky.
    It doesn't matter if controller buttons are used or all elements been used via the cursor, it is NOT CONSISTENTLY POSSIBLE TO SWITCH THEM ON OR OFF (there even doesn't seem to exist a hotspot as I was unable to see any reaction at the cursor)!
    If DTG still doesn't care about this, I'm assuming that this issue must to be dealt with in a less polite manner ...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Alright, some tests later I've found the reason for this dilemma, although that's neither my job nor my responsibility.
    So, now what, is anyone expecting me to tell DTG what it is? Won't ever happen, at least not this year.
    I might be willing to share this knowledge via PSN messages though XD

I mean, they could've found this even more easily than me, but they pretend being unable to replicate the issue. No further comment.