Euro Fishing Manor Farm Boss Fish

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Redbulladdict-85, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Hi all has anyone caught all the boss fish on manor farm yet? As the boss tench bream roach are for me don’t know about anyone else are a nightmare to catch as I’m a trophy hunter and trying to earn the 2 trophys for manor farm ie for catching all the boss fish and the spice of life achivement for me only need the tench bream and cat boss fish any suggestions peeps??

2. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

I have all boss except for big ghostie (currently uncatchable), the 2 roach and carpark cat. Catching all boss trophy pinged for me when I landed Justin's fish not sure if this was the same for everyone? I struggle with the roach no matter what tactics I use can't seem to get past the carp. Still need Bob on foundry too :|

3. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

I have caught the boss tench and bream multiple times from peg 11 using size 8 hooks and chopped worms/double corn/15mm hi-vis boillies. Both in the weed straight in front and small gravel patch slightly to the right at 40 yds. Hope this helps ;)

4. Redbulladdict-85

Thanks for the info have to grind some more on manor farm as for bob on foundry dock try using casters that’s what I caught him on and go out 20 to 30 yrds

5. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

What hook size? Tried everything and just can't seem to get him :(

6. Redbulladdict-85

Size 12 hook for the tench and a size 10 for bob but it seems all fish now get caught on any hook since they updated the game as I’ve caught all types of fish on a size 4 hook which from before u called only catch big carp and cat and it dosnt matter which line u catch those on either as at the time I caught them both on a 25 pound line don’t make much sense but thts dovetail for u

7. LEE WXM 85

LEE WXM 85 Member

Thanks a lot man I was trying to catch baker for months fished the peg 11 you suggested by the willow tree and finally had him half hour into fishing had him in the small gravel patch just to the right on 15mm hi-viz pop up - Blowback Rig 8 - Korda 15 SUBbraid - Haichou Specimen Reel - Haichou 13ft EX-Camo Rod

8. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

I'm still struggling with roach on manor. No matter what I do just can't catch them. Im lucky if I get one a session despite small hooks, light line and small baits all I seem to pull out is carp, the odd tench and 1 roach. Does anyone have any tips or hotspots for roach (more specifically boss roach) on manor farm??

9. harold

harold Active Member

the fallen willow about 30 yard out weed bed peg to right of willow as small weed bed acute right cast weed be honest been using 6lb line casters red maggots pinkies set time to 12noon sunshine dont know if it still works as all i seem to catch is carp on this set up now on most lakes

10. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

Same... I'm on exactly that setup fishing both suggested pegs and can't get more than 1 roach per session :mad:

11. harold

harold Active Member

if the hooks and line were sorted out the game would be smack on now but its like a carp sim just glad caught all the bream roach and tench boss fish when the old walking on land glitch was around

• Like Like x 1
  12. Redbulladdict-85

I hear u on that totally agree with u should be called euro carp fishing as tht what u mainly catch regardless of what rig u use