Fsw Xbox Series X Issues

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by D3VILDOG8541, Dec 4, 2020.

1. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Just loaded up FSW: PT on the Series X & 4 times right off the bat game crashes. 2 times just a black screen & then froze; 2 times froze while wanting me to login to Dovetail live. I finally got through the initial game boot up & all the Bass Pro Shops boats & tackle are missing. Also was not reflecting all of my owned dlc in the ingame store menu & I own all the dlc for the game. So, I completely uninstalled everything, rebooted console, re-Installed everything & no dice. Same lock ups getting in initially, & all Bass Pro dlc items are missing. Don't know how much this is affecting players on the series X but, though I'd make you aware of it. Will repost this in the technical sub. Just though more players might see it & add in any other issues if it was in the main forum.
    DTG Clarkey FYI, Thanks

2. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi D3VILDOG8541, thanks for flagging this. This is certainly the first case I have heard but it sounds like you have tried most things on your end already to try and solve it. We need to get this flagged for the team via a ticket so they can do some proper investigating. Would you be able to put this into a ticket via the link below? Again any more information you can give such as version number of the game, what DLC you own etc this really helps the team narrow down the search.

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

3. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Absolutely, will do. Thank you

• Like Like x 1