PlayStation Br 182 Sound Issue

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by bowie87, Dec 3, 2020.

1. bowie87

bowie87 Member

Well, it's a preserverd loco but at the current state the BR 182 is not playable for me, because the sound bug kills the immersion.
    Going 160 km/h and put the throttle in idle. After a short time the engine cooler turns off and you can hear...almost nothing. There are no sounds from the track when going over switches. Also there are no wind sounds. It just feels dead.
    Ticket is submitted and I'm hoping that this issue gets sorted out.

• Like Like x 2
  2. imaginox9

imaginox9 Active Member

All German locos have this bug except the MRCE BR185.5 and maybe the RSN DB BR185. The worst being the DB BR146 where it has the unbearable super loud high pitch noise when picking up speed. Also the BR182 has a power issue: I tried it on Köln Aachen and Munich Augsburg on the high speed line with scenario planner and it never reached its full speed of 230 km/h, it was never going faster than around 220 km/h. I hope DTG will fix this. In the meantime try driving it with the windows opened, that's what I do to have some noise.

• Like Like x 2