PlayStation Ruhr-sieg Nord Freight Exchange Buged

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Ricky, Nov 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ricky

Ricky Active Member

I can't leave the siding because it's a permanent red light anyone having the problem to?

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. GoonerMike56

GoonerMike56 New Member

Still bugged, there is no way past the red light. Come on DTG, sort this out, why is this taking so long ???

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Worked for me, I have the trophy for completing all scenarios on RSN, I got it on the November 20th.

4. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Then please start it again and provide a screenshot of the map at the starting point. Thanks
    One question though: did you start it via journey mode or from the scenario selection table?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  5. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I did it from the scenario selection menue. I don't really touch journey mode at all. Others have completed this too because on the PSN Profiles site there are many people with this trophy. Maybe a recent update broke the scenario.

I'll try it again when I get time.

6. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

I tried the scenario on xbox yesterday. It didn't work for me as well, at first, I had to do some instructions twice or more in order to be recognized by the game and after I got moving the first "Zwergsignal" is showing red permanentely. The passing freight train at the beginning can leave the area by far without a change and trying to contact the signaller does not lead to any response or change.

P.S.: I started it via the scenario selector as well. Will try it via journey this evening and give a short update if this works.

• Like Like x 2
  7. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Broken also for me in ps4. I hadn't done this scenario on TSW 2, maybe there was some problem with the latest updates on this route for the Db BR 363?

8. Akabei

Akabei Active Member

It doesn't work for me on PC as well.
    Unfortunately, it's the second event in journeys (after the tutorial for the 185), so the whole journey mode is useless.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

This bug is on the latest roadmap to get fixed. Patience peeps

10. Akabei

Akabei Active Member

I'll buy the next dlc when I know it's running fine. Patience devs

11. Bananejang

Bananejang New Member

Same for me on XBox, started it with journey mode. Thank you for the information that it is on the roadmap!
    So it is time for patience.

12. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

Glad I came across this thread, as RSN was the next route I was going to complete.

13. Akabei

Akabei Active Member

It still doesn't work and fixing it was kicked from the roadmap.

Avoid at all cost!

14. met_cui98

met_cui98 Member

Most specific fixes have been removed from the roadmap with the redesign, but it doesn't mean they have dropped from development plans. In yesterday's roadmap stream, Adam specifically mentioned that his team would be working on a fix for Freight Exchange this month.

15. jasonbushell83

jasonbushell83 New Member

They should be removing it from the store rather than discounting it!

Bought yesterday and feel like asking for a refund. First two scenarios were broke. Train also sounds very poor compared to others.

• Like Like x 2
  16. FabkeSK

FabkeSK Member

Don't worry. Preservation Crew started working on this route. They will fix it within next couple weeks.

17. met_cui98

met_cui98 Member

The Preservation Crew is currently working on MSB and Rapid Transit. They will also be trying to fix the Freight Exchange scenario in RSN, but not much else with that route at this time.

18. Bvhleken

Bvhleken New Member

Indeed, they should be removing it from the store.
    Bought last week and feel also like asking for a refund. First two scenarios are broke.
    They sayd on nov, 2020 :"Don't worry. Preservation Crew started working on this route. They will fix it within next couple weeks."
    Bla Bla Bla ...
    Played on PS4

19. FabkeSK

FabkeSK Member

I think if they remove it from store it will also remove from library which is not fair for those who bought it.
    Also this route is not originally made for TSW 2. It is port from TSW 2020 where it works without this bug.
    Personally, I think they didn't have to make preserved collection and they could rather focus on building new routes.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  20. Akabei

Akabei Active Member

You think wrong. Hundreds of games have been removed from stores (ie Dirt 3) and all of them can still be downloaded and played if you bought them before they were removed (unless they were taken down for legal reasons).

And it's available for TSW 2 where it's not working. They could have just removed the option to buy RSN for TSW 2 like they did with the Northeast Corridor NY route and nobody would complain here.

But Dovetail obviously thought: "Hey, why not trying to make some money without any effort with it instead? Who cares if it's working or not and I swear there will even be some people in the forums defending our position." :slow_clap:

21. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Jesus.

• Like Like x 1
  22. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Not really- you can just skip it and go on to the next one.