Updates?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by sgt.brimer, Dec 10, 2020.

1. sgt.brimer

sgt.brimer New Member

Okay maybe I’m just confused or misunderstood the roadmap, but I thought that we were getting some updates today and the rest on the 17th. Normally when I start the game on Thursday mornings EST, updates will generally start to download then. Am I missing something or did I misunderstand?

2. @l3x_Fr

@l3x_Fr Active Member

[QUOTE = "sgt.brimer, post: 217641, membre: 19748"] D'accord peut-être que je suis juste confus ou mal compris la feuille de route, mais je pensais que nous recevions des mises à jour aujourd'hui et le reste le 17. Normalement, lorsque je démarre le jeu le jeudi matin HNE, les mises à jour commencent généralement à être téléchargées. Est-ce que je manque quelque chose ou ai-je mal compris? [/ QUOTE]
    As soon as you start the game, if an update is available it will be done automatically.

In addition a tab "announcements" recapitulates the updates and the schedule of the life of railfan.

So your question for me is unnecessary.

Updates come when they come.

Also, if you really want to know when it is coming because you are interested in this update, know that they usually arrive within 72 hours of an itinerary exit, so I think next week.

Yours truly.