Questions Regarding The Tgv Duplex.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by speedjones1, Dec 10, 2020.

1. speedjones1

speedjones1 New Member

Hello, I have soe questions regarding the TGV Duplex:

1. Why have you guys developed the TGV Duplex Series 200 again and not the more modern TGV 2N2 (Euroduplex)?

2. The speed-o-meter in the cab is not realistic. Will it get replaced by the realistic one?

3. Why is the old interior on the TGV? It looks horrible. The Series 200 already got the new interior in some Trains. (Photo attached)

4. Are the PIS-Displays working?

5. Will the Bar opened at least?

6. Why is the !nOui logo not on the Train?

Please answer these Questions.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  2. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

I can't answer all of the questions, but...

4. The PIS systems at stations do indeed work and they have been shown off in numerous screenshots, as well as on the preview stream.
    The PIS screen on the train itself? Well...they said that they're supposed to be working, but we did not get to see them in action on the stream. I'm not sure what's the situation with that.

5. The cafe cars/bistros on the trains that feature them irl, do not have the actual cafes open for whatever reason. Most likely because they're operated by a different company rather than the train operators themselves, which could bring its own legal headaches. This also could take up precious development time as well.
    Everyone seems to want them, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens in the future.

6. The livery thats provided in this DLC is the sole livery that was permitted by SNCF, as its the most current/updated livery. This was their reply when asked about that on stream.

• Like Like x 2
  3. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

1 - I think because it's the TGV in TS, the fact it has the correct sounds is a miracle already
    2 - is it unrealistic? 3240360785_1_3_1U7dIHcP.jpg

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

3 - If only some Series 200 have a new interior, some will still have the old one. I’m guessing the one they took their research from was one of those.

I think we’ve covered everything now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

Matt said on stream that there was a lot of interaction with SNCF, sending photos and screenshots backwards and forwards.
    Believe they were unable to get the licence for no. 6.

6. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

6. There are some TGV Duplex with the Carmillon livery without the !nOui logo.