Exstantion For The Lgv Méditéranée

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ferrovipathe67, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

english: as you know the LGV is coming out in less than a week and why not already make the exstantion from avignon to lyon with the Tgv Réseau Duplex carmillon and the Tgv Réseau of course with the right sounds please
    [​IMG]This is the Tgv réseau carmillon in Bruxelles midi station[​IMG]This is the Tgv réseau Duplex carmillon
    Francais: donc la Lgv sort bientot donc je propose déjà 2 Tgv suplémentaires le premier le Tgv réseau en gare de bruxelles midi et le 2ièmes le Tgv réseau Duplex en livrée carmillons

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  2. ivan19

ivan19 Member

yes it would be nice to add the extension to lyon,

price of dlc extension 15 euros

then if they are courageous, why not an exention until paris

and above all, don't make a mistake in telling us.

sorry tsw2 no longer exists we will remake it a new tsw3

and then rebel the lines Germany etc ...

please try a little thought in French;)

who would like to have a paris station;)

and after paris bruxelle midi;)

paris london;)

on the tsw2;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Amax

Amax Active Member

le TGV va sortir et vous proposez déjà des lignes, il y a des lignes beaucoup plus jolies, plus intersantes, je vous trouve vraiment avare d'autant plus que vous faites 3 suggestions, dont ( you are verry not cool)

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Ferrovipathe67

je trouve sa logique

5. ivan19

ivan19 Member

I do not criticize

just a suggestion

6. Ferrovipathe67

7. Amax

Amax Active Member

tu es juste serré

8. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

of course people want more and longer lines, with more stock etc, and if this pack sells well then DTG will no doubt look to more French routes, so we shall see how much interest it garners. Personally I would love it if they got as many linked routes as possible, and with the limited connections which the Euro high speed lines offer it may be easier than the local or regional routes.
    We shall see

• Like Like x 2
  9. Amax

Amax Active Member

yes OK but there are more beautiful and much better lines

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. ARuscoe

So far you've proposed two Swiss lines... Hopefully RSSLO will make a few of those (they're the ones who make such things for TSx) or even Rivet, but that shouldn't preclude more French routes to my mind

11. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I like how the current thing on the forum is suggesting extensions for routes that haven’t even been released yet. Every route announced so far has had at least one, even IOW. It’s quite amusing.

12. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Well this is certainly not a surprise that someone is already asking for a extension to the french route which hasn't even been released yet. I can see why though. I agree that this route needs an extension because it's simply too short for the speeds being done and if it does get extended, them I'll buy the route and the extension

13. ARuscoe

I would agree if others would agree that this means the level of detail can be reduced to allow quicker building of high speed routes. Doubt that's going to happen though

14. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Also every route ever released has had a request for an extension, so if all those routes had got an extension, each extension would take up the dev time of a new route, which would mean that by now we would only be up to Peninsular Corridor or RRO coming out. Imagine that. The same goes for if the routes were made longer in the first place, except every route would also have been £50 and TSW would never have become profitable as sales figures would have been very low and production would have stopped after the longer NTP came out when DTG went bust. Imagine that horror.

I do hope that every time I post things like this that some of it sinks in. I do get that with some people I may be losing the battle, as they haven’t listened so far.

• Like Like x 1