Preserved Gwe - Aggregate Industries

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by hightower, Nov 8, 2020.

1. hightower

hightower Guest

I’ve done this scenario many times over the years but the TSW2 iteration appears to be broken.

I’ve tried it twice now and when you complete the refuelling the game isn’t recognising that fact and stays on the ‘Refuel Locomotive’ prompt, meaning you cannot complete the scenario, breaking the Journey chain. Again.

Has anybody managed to complete this in TSW2 before I submit another ticket?

Ta

2. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

yes mission completed

• Like Like x 1
  3. hightower

hightower Guest

In TSW2, on PC?

4. geloxo

geloxo Well-Known Member

Did you close the locomotive tank? :D

Cheers

5. hightower

hightower Guest

The issue is that you start the fuelling and wait. After not very long the fuelling valve switches itself from ‘Stop Fuelling’ to ‘Start Fuelling’. If you try and start it again the valve spins straight back and that’s you snookered. The gauge shows full the whole time.

Which Class 66 is it giving you? If I start from the menu I get the East Coast Way 66, if I restart the scenario in game it gives me the original GWE 66. I wonder if that’s an issue?

6. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

I have restarted this scenario several times and remembered that we got a second more detailed Class 66 with a blue,
    more functional EM2000. You can't finish the scenario with this one.
    blue.jpg

For this scenario you need the oldest Class 66 we got, that one with the green,
    less detailed EM2000 where we can't change the brake timings from passengers to goods.
    green.jpg

Just restart a few times until you get the oldest Class 66 with the green EM2000. ;)
    20201108125633_1.jpg

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

yes tsw2 pc

8. hightower

hightower Guest

I did it again using the original Class 66 loco and it works fine. So it definitely doesn’t work with the new ECW 66. I’ll submit it as a ticket FWIW.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Leapansumo

Leapansumo New Member

I have the same refuelling issue on PC so I'm going to see if I can get the older Class66 to show up.
    Thanks for the tip.