PC [gwe] Aggregate Industries

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by zsolt_93, Dec 14, 2020.

1. zsolt_93

zsolt_93 Member

I am trying to complete this scenario in TSW2.

1. Upon loading into the game first prompt is to enter slow speed control on the EM2000 onboard computer
    2. Going with the down arrow button on the control panel and pressing select on the Slow Speed menu item the screen changes to Slow Speed control and prompts the Reverser to be set
    3. Although I have entered the screen the scenario is not progressing to the next step on the task log to continue setting up shunting mode, the prompt stays saying to enter slow speed mode on EM2000
    4. I have tried multiple times to complete the setup with the rest of the steps before/after entering the menu to try and progress, but my efforts were unsuccessful
    Am I missing something basic here besides navigating to the menu on the screen? I couldn't find any other reports of the scenario being broken

2. zsolt_93

zsolt_93 Member

I just found the solution, there is a speed control button below the screen and the scenario only continues if one navigates using that instead of the menu

Thread can be closed i guess

3. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Why are you satisfied so quickly? I think the objective needs to be revised as it is not clear beyond doubt what needs to be done.