PC Can No Longer Use Class 483 Liveries In Either Scenario Planner Or Timetable Mode

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by WonterRail, Dec 15, 2020.

1. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

I don't know what happened during the recent update of Isle Of Wight, but it seems like I can't use the liveries I made for the class 483 in either Scenario Planner or the timetable mode anymore. Now, I have already made two liveries for this train. One in the current Island Line red and another in the London Transport Red livery that was used when it operated on the Bakerloo Line and I can access and edit them perfectly fine:
    [​IMG]
    But since todays update, I cannot access the tab that allows you to change the livery to the one I made in Timetable mode and in Scenario Designer, when I select the 483, no reskins show up even though I have already made two.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ...and I before any asks, I can still use my other liveries I have made for other locos in Timetable mode and Scenario Designer just fine. This is just an issue with the 483.

Again, I don't know what happened, but I hope this can be fixed soon since on of the best things about this loco is being able the make liveries for use on Scenario Planner, especially on the Bakerloo Line.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

Same on playstation

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

Me too, can't use my self-made livery for the Class 483. l'm also so on PS4...

• Like Like x 3
  4. darren2carter2

darren2carter2 New Member

Any updates on this as I still can't use my custom red livery as it is not appearing.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

nothing from rivet on any updates of the fix

6. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

Rivet are aware apparently it been said

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Yeah, it’s been like this for a while, I hope Rivet handles it. I wanna operate a 483 with a London Transport Livery.

• Like Like x 1
  8. harrisonath17

harrisonath17 Active Member

On rivet Games fourums it says its a known bug and there is no fix for it yet and it won’t be fixed for a while, yeah same I can’t use my liveries self-made on the class 483 too (ps5)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

This is not a problem to do with the updates , lots of my liveries have been missing for at least 3 months now and rivet are well aware of the issue . It should hopefully get fixed soon

• Like Like x 1