Xbox One Release?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Maj Randy Marsh, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Maj Randy Marsh

Maj Randy Marsh New Member

Is this still set to be released on Xbox One? There has been no news on this since last year. Patiently waiting..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cj 05

Cj 05 New Member

I would like to know too. And it was said to be released shortly after the PC version but it is long past that date.

3. USRailFan007

USRailFan007 Well-Known Member

"Soon™"
    - Jay

• Like Like x 1
  4. NJT Railfan

NJT Railfan Well-Known Member

Yeah, it will be for Xbox One. They said it'll come out at least sometime this year.

5. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

Soon™

- Jay

• Like Like x 1
  6. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

But seriously, I'll give you guys this as i mentioned it on Twitter the other day anyway:

I had an email confirming final dates for the Xbox release come into my inbox on Monday and it is actually very, very close now.

- Jay

• Like Like x 1
  7. MadDog00417

MadDog00417 New Member

I was told they are getting ready to drop a new route on Steam, and the XBOX release of the game will follow after that.

8. Samuel

Samuel Member

Hi. Don't want to create new topic. Is there plan for releasing to PS4?

9. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

Fishing was put on PS4, but that was a while after the TSW announcement, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see TSW go on PS4, and the only reason it was never brought up is because they were only working with XBox back in September of 2016. And then nothing official has been said since.

10. Keystone Railfan

Keystone Railfan New Member

Would love to see it on xbox one. If it comes out on xbox they should have all the dlcs that have been released this year especially the new Amtrak Dlc

11. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Where should I be looking for this announcement of the Xbox 1 release? Should I just keep checking here? Or will announcement be made on the facebook page where routes etc and sales are advertised? Thanks

12. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

They'll post it to Facebook, Twitter, here and on the Steam forums at around the same time.

13. Speedisavior

Speedisavior New Member

News is out now!

14. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

No plans at this time, but we're hearing a lot of demand for a PS version :)

- Jay

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ian1991

Ian1991 Well-Known Member

Its a hard split abit like the apple vs samsung theme however i do think it would open alot of doors to have it on PS4 even if it was lets say up to £10 more expensive than the xbox version just as some people cannot afford a good pc setup of 1500+ to handle the game, so i do think the demand is high for both, I myself have a decent pc which handles the game percectly BUT would still buy and use a PS4 version when i just want a quick go or want to be a passenger more so than sat at a desk waiting around, if this makes sense.
    I really do hope you consider it an option jay :)

16. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

Arbitrarily setting the price for a digital product to be more expensive on one console versus the other would set a terrible precedent and is a poor business model.

The release for TSW Founders Edition is also exclusive to Xbox One, which usually requires licensure. This ensures that title will be exclusive to that one platform for usually a few years.

• Like Like x 1