PlayStation Bugs That I Found On The Tgv Duplex

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by diamondderp, Dec 17, 2020.

1. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

When I got HMA and the DB BR 363, I would look the train in detail, so I did it with the TGV Duplex.

I found some bugs and I listed them here:

• Needle of the battery power and catenary power doesn’t animate.
    The needle that indicated what the power is of the battery and catenary doesn’t animate when power is from off to on (or reversed).

• The horizontal yaw damper (shock absorber) stays in one position and doesn’t go with the smaller part.
    The horizontal yaw damper (shock absorber) has two parts: The smaller and bigger one. The bigger one doesn’t swing with the smaller, so it stays at one position and it looks odd when looking at.

• TVM-430 doesn’t follow the decelerate sequence.
    TVM-430 always follow the decelerate sequence 320 > 300 > 270 > 220 > 200 > 160 > 80 > 0 > RED, but it doesn't do it in TSW2.

• TVM-430 doesn’t show you 80kph when approaching a block before red signal.
    Normally, when you are approaching a block that’s before the block with the red signal, you should get a 80kph instead of a 170kph speed reduction.
    • Destination screens on trains is too dark.
    The LCD screens on the trains that shows the destination is way too dark and isn’t readable when it’s in the shadow.

• Destination screens says always Metz Ville
    When driving a TGV service to for example; Nancy Ville, it always says Metz Ville.

• Pantograph not touching the catenary at certain curves.
    [​IMG]

• Some wires don’t bend.
    [​IMG]

This was all the bugs that I found. I hope I don’t find more and it’s getting soon fixed because I like this route a lot.

Kind regards.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

As far as I know, it is right. It never shows at what speed you need to decelerate, but the speeds are always the same: 000, 080 (not implemented at the moment), 170, 200, 230, 270, 300, 320, so for example if a 270 starts flashing you'll always have to brake to 230 km/h by the next signal, it will never be a different speed.

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Yep, when given speed reductions you are always reduced in sequence. 320 to 300. 300 to 270. And so on. You’ll never be asked to go from 270 to 160 for example.

The sequence is or should be:

320 > 300 > 270 > 220 > 200 > 160 > 80 > 0 > RED.

Though TSW 2 goes from 220 to 170 and doesn’t have 80. Not sure if that’s right or wrong.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. joulz75

joulz75 Active Member

diamondderp thanks for your bugs list ! Did you submit a ticket ? I think it's the most effective way to get things fixed quickly :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

No I didn't because I found some more bugs and after when I'm done with it Im going to submit a ticket.

• Like Like x 1
  6. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

Thanks for the tip, I edited it.

7. joulz75

joulz75 Active Member

Actually, regarding the decelerate sequence of the TVM 430, it seems accurate according to this document : https://lesiteferroviaire.pagespers...attention clignotante,, 170 clignotant et 000). in french but to summarize it says that there are different decelerate sequences depending on the lenght of the buffer zone. In a normal case, it will be 300>270>230>170>RED. And according to this TGV cabride, it is accurate too : ;)

• Like Like x 1