Xbox Crash Just Before Köln Station Area

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by maz_62, Dec 17, 2020.

1. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

Just had a crash driving the BR442 Talent -2DB when rounding the last major bend to enter the Köln area. I’m playing on an Xbox One Series X that had been hard rebooted immediately before this run from Aachen following several crashes to the main Xbox home page when trying to start a LGV service.

prior to the recent update and the LGV download o had no problem at all with this particular route.

I’ll have another go tomorrow and report back to see if it repeats ie is it me or is there a bug!

2. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

The Koln crashes are quite common on Xbox. DTG have been aware of this issue for several months, however have done nothing about it.

3. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

As I said though I’d had no problem at all on this route before the last update / DLC and with several other crashes out to the Xbox home page and even with a hard reboot there potentially is a new issue

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  4. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

Just repeated a DR442 2DB service from Aachen to Koln on a different Xbox this time a Xbox one X and got the same system crash just after leaving the penultimate station before entering the last major bend before entering the Koln area.

As mentioned earlier I’ve had no previous issue with this route on either the Xbox One X or Series X so this appears to be a new problem? Can anyone else confirm?

I’m attempting to complete the 442 Mastery, is this anything to do with the crashing??

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  5. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

Just noticed the other thread re this and a possible work around to uninstall MSB so perhaps it was the MSB installation layers that is my issue..... Perhaps someone could give an indication of progress to fix this.....

6. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

Happens also on PS4