Conductor Mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZeenozPlays, Dec 16, 2020.

1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

I recently made a video explaining how a conductor mode can be implemented in TSW.

BTW, yes, I know there is another thread on it somewhere, but I couldn't find it, and it's old. I thought it would be better to make an updated suggestion.

• Like Like x 5
  2. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

That would be a great suggestion to be added into the game and it can give players to open and close doors, make announcements, and communicate with the driver

• Like Like x 1
  3. ZeenozPlays

Yeah, I think it would be a great feature to have in the game.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Trainman525

Trainman525 Well-Known Member

I can achieve a 'conductor' style mode. On East Coastway with the class 377, Put the master key in the non driving cab from which you wish to open the doors from before the service is due to start. Then set the reverser to neutral. You then can open and close the doors. The only issue with this is that you have to get the timing correct or the AI driver will reopen the doors or start moving without you. I presume this can be transferred to other routes. I would like a specific guard mode so that this is easier. Why would you only want to be a passenger though? Why not be a guard.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ZeenozPlays

I’ve done this with LIRR. My timing is perfect, open immediately, wait 10 secs, close doors. But a dedicated mode for this would be so much better.

• Like Like x 2