PlayStation Gotta Hand It To Dtg

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ZeenozPlays, Dec 19, 2020.

1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

As much as we (rightfully) complain and moan about some of the issues in this game, I think we need to take a moment, to appreciate the amount of detail they put into their routes.

I just now made a Timelapse of East Coastway between Brighton and Seaford, and it didn’t appear this way while driving, but after watching it over after editing, everything looked beautiful.

The scenery really sold the effect of being in a peaceful, quiet part of the UK.

So DTG, thanks for putting all the time and effort you can into creating these (lifelike) routes.

Carry On...

• Like Like x 5
  2. welshredskin

welshredskin Member

I agree, they've nailed the feeling of that route, and as an extension of this observation, when you're walking parts of routes to get collectibles, you really see an incredible amount of detail that you'd otherwise have never seen, it really brings the routes alive when you then drive them
    again.
    I've seen some little details that make you really appreciate how much goes in to designing and building these routes.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

East Coastway is definitely one of the best looking routes, if not the best, in the game.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Yeah ECW is my favourite route in the game followed up with RRO and RSN.
    I love just driving the 377 up and down between Brighton and Seaford without selecting a new service.

• Like Like x 1