'ello From Southern California

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by JessicaKasumi, Feb 16, 2018.

1. JessicaKasumi

JessicaKasumi Member

Hey folks, my name is Jessica Kasumi. I'm from sunny Southern California and I am an avid Train Simulator user. Despite being in SoCal, I don't use the Pacific Surfliner route. Instead, I mainly fiddle with the North Jersey Coast Line, Marias Pass, Miami - West Palm Beach, Northeast Corridor (NYP - PHL and NYP - NHV), Somerset and Dorset Joint Railway, and Sherman Hill. When not in Train Simulator, I can be active playing The Long Dark by Hinterland Studios, Trainz by N3V Games, or American Truck Simulator by SCS Software. If not on Steam, I am on Facebook at facebook.com/missprrqueen or JessicaKasumi on Twitter. I am easy going and very rarely get mad. When not playing games or chatting with friends, I am usually watching movies, especially Spaceballs by Mel Brooks. Anyway, looking forward to meeting the vast community here. Love ya, Jessica

• Like Like x 2
  2. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Jessica.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JessicaKasumi

JessicaKasumi Member

Thank you for the nice welcome. I do enjoy this game a lot, but sometimes I do have ideas that could be great.

4. JessicaKasumi

JessicaKasumi Member

5. Zayphod

Zayphod New Member

Greetings, Jessica. Marias Pass was one of my most favorite routes since TS first came out from Microsoft. DTG didn't include it with their version but as soon as I found it was available, I grabbed it. Still re-do a lot of the route and also like downloading a number of the switching scenarios on Steam for it. Enjoy!

6. 52_Western

52_Western Active Member

Hi Jessica!
    Good to see you join the community! :)
    This forum is sure to make you feel warm and welcome!