Skip To Next Service In Free-roam

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lukereynolds1, Dec 27, 2020.

1. lukereynolds1

lukereynolds1 Well-Known Member

I love playing free-roam. I feel that spawning on foot, waiting for a service, setting it up etc really adds to the experience for me.

However, at times I like to play realistically with one train, taking it back and fourth on its scheduled services. Instead of having to wait long periods in between services, it would be great to have the in-game option to skip to the next service. I wonder if this is possible?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I feel like that's a bit contradictive :o if you want it realistically that sometimes means you got to wait quite a while for a train to turn around. Maybe get a good book or something :cool:

3. lukereynolds1

I like to play with one train. If I have time, yes of course I'd happily wait for the next service. However, as is life I need short cuts

4. jamesonmin

jamesonmin Well-Known Member

That could work except on SPG where the train just goes into the out of bounds area

• Like Like x 1
  5. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

You could exit to the main menu, go to the timetable listing, find out when the next service is where you want to spawn, then spawn there on foot a few minutes before the service is scheduled to start.

• Like Like x 1
  6. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

I think it would be brilliant if they could do a next service, it would save me the hassle of remembering the time of the service I just did and trying to find where it’s located on the list

• Like Like x 1
  7. lukereynolds1

Completely agree. Having to exit the game and find the next service disrupts the experience for me.