PlayStation Can't Stop Rolling Backwards

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by stevegtuk#1645, Dec 29, 2020.

1. stevegtuk#1645

stevegtuk#1645 New Member

Help needed, I'm fairly new to the train sim world, I've been playing TSW2 for about two weeks now, I'm currently on the Main Spessart Bahn map going from Gemunden to Heigenbrucken, once I'm at the third station I have to leave that station on a little incline but all I do is roll backwards, it doesn't matter how many times I release the break and push the throttle forwards I always start rolling backwards, is the furthest I've got on that route as I've probably restarted it twenty times now. I think the train is the 766.2DBpbzfa DB

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

There is a power interlock on this train that is a bit buggy. Normally you just have to make sure the throttle is put into the ‘off’ position rather than ‘min’ before being able to add power again once the brakes are released. In this cab you have to do that twice to get power. Off - add some throttle - back to off - add throttle again to move. It’s a bit of a pain. Alternatively, pressing the circle button before increasing the throttle will release the interlock and allow you to take power.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stevegtuk#1645

stevegtuk#1645 New Member

Thank you, I will try that.