German Wishlist

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nsbtog18, Dec 30, 2020.

1. nsbtog18

nsbtog18 Well-Known Member

This is a good wishlist for German trains in the game. I highly recommend watching this video. The video is made by spursreading 96.

• Like Like x 3
  2. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Would definitely buy *any* historical German trains and routes, esp. from Era III/IV.

But would REALLY love to see the Ammergaubahn (pre its 2007 destruction) with those funky little E69 locos.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Not watched the video but Rhine Valley hopefully on there, maybe even both sides.
    I was always partial to the default route in the original Zusi 2 - Altenbeken to Ottbergen I think it was.
    Getting quirky and obviously would need steam loco support (though they do operate diesels) is part of the Harz network - the section from Wernigerode to Drei Annen Hohne then up to Brocken Mountain would be marvellous in TSW2, Day 1 purchase for me.

4. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

This. I would buy any historic German route in a heartbeat. I love all of the modern(-ish) stuff we have, but I think now would be a good time to give us some older stuff.

At least we know that the Br 363 is selling well and is getting good reviews. Might be an incentive for DTG to make some real historic German stuff.

• Like Like x 1