M7a, M3a, And The Harlem Line Up To Southeast In Tsw2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by alan.bwayo, Nov 19, 2020.

?
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. alan.bwayo

alan.bwayo New Member

I really want to have the Harlem Line somewhere, because it is my favorite Metro North route. It would also complete the collection of routes from the eastern side of the Hudson River. I also would like the route to be between Grand Central and Southeast, with New Haven line M8’s to go up to New Rochelle. I don't have any DLC ideas yet, but I really want this route to be added! The trains that I would like to be available are the M7A, M3A, and the M8. A4796EE5-E5A1-4730-94AE-967CA33E3FB2.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

I could see us getting Metro North in the future (Since MTA branding is in both sims TSW & TSxx) I would like the Harlem line :D

• Like Like x 3
  3. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

I second this route I would definitely like to see the metro north Harlem line in the future hopefully they’ll announce it sometime on the roadmap.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

I would’ve chosen the Hudson Line, but I’m behind this 100%. Give us the Metro North with the M3/7A’s. They could include the line between Grand Central and Southeast.

• Like Like x 1
  5. kiyoko91

kiyoko91 Well-Known Member

I'm chose that & new haven line. But it's a good route.

6. mrchuck

You could see the Harlem line coming to TSW 2 in the future I would definitely like to see metro north Harlem line in the future as well.

• Like Like x 3
  7. keeganjohnson3

keeganjohnson3 Member

I would like to see Harlem and the New haven line together on the TSW2

• Like Like x 1
  8. zawal.belili

zawal.belili Guest

What I would like is for them to finish the LIRR line before doing another US subway line.
    We still don't have the freight (the left path before Hempstead) on this line.
    Remember, it doesn't stop in Hicksville either !!!

The Mineola branch in Oyster Bay would be great too and why not Jamaica West Hempstead.

In short :
    There is still a lot of connection to be done on this side !!!

But or the Harlem line would be really cool.

• Like Like x 1
  9. mrchuck

mineola to oyster bay would definitely be awesome I would definitely buy both the Harlem line or the Lirr mineola to oyster bay Branch Dlc in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  10. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I like this idea but I would want the full new Haven line from Grand Central to New Haven State Street, Not another non full line route to new rochelle. I think the Harlem Line would be cool. Not part of the Harlem line but the full Harlem Line

• Like Like x 1
  11. Justin Navarro

Justin Navarro Member

I am a million percent for this idea I think its fantastic but I was thinking maybe give us the M8's instead of the the other two or maybe you can do the M3's and M8's or the M7's and the M8's. or maybe we can have all three for $30.00. I just say this because the M3 and M7 on LIRR and MNR ( longislandrailroad and metronorthrailroad) are pretty similar so how about something with a different design and color :)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1