New Bug With The Rsn 363 Cement Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nberneck99, Nov 25, 2020.

1. nberneck99

nberneck99 Well-Known Member

When the game gives you the command to take 16 cars to hohenlimburg, about 500 yards from the stop marker the locomotive that delivered the cement wagons earlier in the scenario remains there and will not move. The signal is green and there doesn't seem to be anything blocking it ahead on the line, as well as there being an ai driver in the cab. Screenshots below:

Attached Files:

2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

After reading (in these forums; not in DTG's fix announcement, which did not mention this scenario) that this scenario had been fixed, I ran it without any problems. Perhaps the blockage you describe has to do with driver pacing? What I mean is that I tend to drive shunting activities well below the line speed limit. In this scenario, I used the shunting gear for the back-and-forth yard work and then changed to the line speed gear (that's not its correct designation) for the final delivery of the assembled freight train.

3. montes_1234

montes_1234 Well-Known Member

Bugs are also present in the BR 363 services.

4. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

What bugs would those be?? Inquiring minds might like to know...

As far as the BR363 cement scenario, originally it was broken but has been repaired. I ran it on Wednesday the 25th without ant problems. Quite a fun scenario and a good introduction to learn and get use to the braking system on this littlevswitcher.

• Like Like x 3
  5. montes_1234

6. montes_1234

7. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

8. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

I haven't tried the scenario before (knew it was broken) and successfully completed it yesterday (PC), got an achievement.

I started the scenario from journey mode

9. montes_1234

I like to play as realistically as possible. I drive with PZB on and also not rushing, especially when driving freighter. When speed line say 40 kph I tend to not pass 35 kph. I think that the problem is with the signalling system which TSW has. It would't let the BR 363 pass red signal if the one section ahead is occupied.

10. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I had a small issue in getting the train to move when I coupled up to those 16 cars. I just kept giving it more power and the train started to move. was able to complete the scenario with no other issues. Likely you just did not give the brakes time to fully release.

11. ger842

ger842 New Member

I still have the same issue. There is another BR 363 blocking my way and can not finish the scenario. Any solutions? In the roadmap op 24 Nov it said it should be fixed, but it seems it isn't.

12. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

All works fine for me on all missions

13. ger842

ger842 New Member

Tried it again and now the Cement Mixer scenario worked.

14. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

It sounds like some randomness in here as to where the other trains are relative to you, which is interesting given other discussions! Either its a function of how long you take to get to the signal, and therefore where the other trains are at by the time you get there, or its even more complex and sometimes the other trains are not always in the same position at the same time, which I thought was not a feature yet.

• Like Like x 1