[fix Download] Tsw 2 - Iow Br Class 483 Livery Fix (pc) V1.1

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimcz, Jan 5, 2021.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

Update v1.1
    After release i noticed that you cant choose your livery in timetable mode. Problem was again that Rivet changed formation for timetable mode too. And again that formation was different than the one which is defined for livery editor. Now its fixed and you can choose your livery even in timetable mode.

If your ZIP file include already 1.1 in the name than you are ok. If your downloaded version is 1.0 (you can find out that in readme.first.txt file inside the archive) than you should re-download the file to have updated version.

After last update of IoW there is a problem with your custom liveries for BR Class 483. Main problem is that Rivet changed formation file from livery definition file as before they were using formation named StandardFormation and now they are using FRM_Class483_2car. The result of that is that StandardFormation is setup to be available in Scenario Planner but its not used anymore in Livery Designer so you cant see your own liveries and FRM_Class483_2car is not setup for Scenario Planner but is used for custom liveries. So this fix will enable FRM_Class483_2car for scenario planner (now you will have 5 formations there but only 2 of them are working with your own liveries).
    You can use this fix for temporary solution until Rivet fix their mess.

http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2429

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  2. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

So i fixed timetable support too, now you can choose your livery in timetable mod too.

3. RunawayAtLarge

RunawayAtLarge New Member

Hi there @traimsimcz! Thanks for this file! I am new to TSW2 and thought I'd done something wrong to not be able to find the Class 483 livery I made. Let's face it, everyone of us has made a London Transport red livery for this train haha.

Wondering if you also know how I can get this into the Bakerloo Line, as the Class 483 / 38 Tube Stock is not coming up as an available train when I use the scenario editor for the Bakerloo Line.

4. RunawayAtLarge

RunawayAtLarge New Member

Please just ignore me! I only couldn't find it because I forgot to click "off the rails" in the scenario editor. I now have the 1938 Stock for the Bakerloo Line! Thanks again for the fix!!!

5. SpeedyGinger

SpeedyGinger Active Member

Hey there, may pe please get an updated version for UE4.26? would be much appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  6. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

This would be nice, i can drive the timetables by choosing the livery, but it appears, that in the timetable mode only the vanilla nse brand get choosen.

I asume its because 4.26

7. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

My Rusty Special "Raptor" is waiting for its Tour. Would be really nice to have the 24h timetable mode working with different liveries. Actually i can only select an other livery when i start the service from menu.

Special Raptor.jpg

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021