Ts Routes In Tsw

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZeenozPlays, Jan 5, 2021.

?
  1. London - Brighton

2. London Underground: Metropolitan Line

3. London Overground: Watford DC Branch/East London Line

4. Metro-North: New Haven Line (With Amtrak)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

When you look at the roadmap, you would see that most (if not all) of the routes on it were already in Train Simulator. Since it seems like DTG (and the Third Party devs) are working on bringing those routes to TSW, I'm going to give a list for routes I'd like to see carried over.

London - Brighton | I have a massive suggestion on this coming soon, and there is already a thread on this. My #1 British Route (Besides the Underground) that I want to have in the game. London Bridge/Victoria all the way to Brighton, with a possible connection to East Coastway.

London Underground: Metropolitan Line (JustTrains) | The Metropolitan Line is one of the best lines in the whole system. It has some cool rolling stock with the S8 and S7+1 and has some unique service patterns with some trains running Fast (Express) alongside the Jubilee Line.

London Overground: Watford DC Branch/East London Line | The Class 378's and 710's... I NEED THEM!

Metro-North Railroad: New Haven Line (With Amtrak) | I made a suggestion on this route last week. It would run between New Haven and Grand Central/Penn Station with both Metro-North and Amtrak services.

What other routes would you like to see carried over/rebuilt from Train Simulator?

2. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Brighton Mainline is a 100%! It’s very outdated on Train Simulator and has so much potential for DLCs. It has a very compact timetable and would be great for people who like both Freight and Passenger trains. They should do it to Lewes aswell via Keymer Junction because it would connect the Triangle with ECW!

• Like Like x 2
  3. ZeenozPlays

It has freight as well?! Something for everyone.

I really like all the services it runs together with Gatwick Exp, Southern, and Thameslink. I really hope it could be connected with East Coastway, although I feel like that project would be WAYYYYYY too big.

4. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

If Weardale and Teesdale was built for TSW, I'd would buy it without question as it seems like a great little network and at an era that really interests me.

South London Network would also be fantastic with its intensive services and many different routes and types of rolling stock, though I can imagine it'd be a challenge to make the service mode for a route like this with lots of interlocking services.

5. rodgers.jayshawn4848

rodgers.jayshawn4848 Active Member

You suggested these on your YouTube didn’t you? Your suggestion videos and improvement videos are interesting.

6. ZeenozPlays

Out of this list, I've only suggested Metro-North so far. I plan to get to some of these, but I'm mainly focusing on NYC-Area Rail right now since we have a major shortage of it.

Nice to know some of the people here on the forums actually takes the time to watch the suggestion and improvement videos. I just want to see the game grow.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  7. Rail Runner

Yes there can be up to about 20 freights per day (maximum and that’s journeys not individual trains) there are maybe 5 to Crawley New Yard, 2 to Purley, 1 to Ardingly and then 1 to Newhaven Day Aggregates and 1 to Newhaven Marine.

Considering that the Class 387 is pretty similar to a Class 377/7, I think it would be fair to say that the Class 377 and 387 would be linked as one... I think the best starting DLCs could be a Class 377/387, Class 700 and a Class 59. Then the Class 66 from ECW can be also used in services.
    Other DLC could be a Network Rail MPV, a Class 73 (for driver training and Railhead Treatment Trains) and a Class 455 for Victoria to Tattenham Corner and Caterham trains. The GWR Class 166 can also be used for the GWR services from Reading to Gatwick. These can be operated from Gatwick to Redhill where the service would end.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  8. ZeenozPlays

That's a nice variety of services, Now it really makes me want this route.

9. Rail Runner

Yes I agree! There is so much potential for this route!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

The class 700 would also have the added benefit of the ability to add the Thameslink services to Rainham on to SEHS.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ZeenozPlays

Love the look of the Class 700's

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aufzug

Aufzug Active Member

Matt said he really wants to do London to Brighton on the end of the year stream-I'd love that. Honestly there are tons of TS routes that I would love to play, so much so that I'm actually thinking about buying TS for the first time.

TSW 2020 and TSW 2 have spoiled me a bit. :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Trainman525

Trainman525 Well-Known Member

If there is no limit to the route length, I think DTG should CONSIDER building it as an extension. If they chose to build the Lewes to Keymer Junction section, then they wouldn't have any difficulty if at a later date they were asked for an extension such as the rhine routes. As far as I am aware, they have to build one route from another route. But London Victoria to Eastbourne would be a dream and a COMPLETE service that actually terminates at Eastbourne. Can it be done? Possibly. Would it be wanted? Most definitely from me! Alternatively, Standalone would still be amazing. I am just thinking of timewise in the future. Who knows. It is definitely a possibility.

I may be wrong though. I am not the expert.

• Like Like x 2
  14. aarontheloner

aarontheloner Active Member

Being an American freight guy mostly, Sherman Hill is pretty iconic.

15. ZeenozPlays

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the hard work they would need to put into making this route would pay off, just based on the demand by fans shown here.

16. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

Plus I would like to add FFM to Koblenz and Rhone Alps plus South Western Mainline with some gems between Leicester, Derby, Nottingham and Sheffield.
    Plus we Dutch stuff.

17. Rail Runner

The South Western Mainline would be Fantastic! I would love to see that and the Cornish Mainline because that too has much potential for DLC and scenarios.
    Danish railways and Dutch railways are on my top countries list of railway I would love to see because both have so much to offer in terms of new Signalling, beautiful landscapes and scenery, and there is just something very iconic about both Danish Buildings and Trains that are so beautiful. The Dutch railways also fascinate me because of how they operate to Germany, France, Belgium (and UK).