Euro Fishing All Boss Fish Caught

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Redbulladdict-85, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

So people who out there in the land of euro fishing has caught all the boss fish well I say all all of them the boss fish that can be obtained in the game at the moment as most people haven’t caught all of them or has some one out there caught the lot? would love to know and who’s been trying to complete all lakes as I’m trying and not getting far

2. tracko644

tracko644 Member

Just need Tyrion Tench to complete all the boss fish from the original 5 lakes & can’t seem to get him at all

• Like Like x 2
  3. harold

harold Active Member

caught nearly all my boss fish in edge as close as possible on some lakes le lac dor is manic in the side 10 am setting sun size 6 -4 hooks silt better setting sunshine not yet found a peg i have fished did not catch had two big cat fish on hex tutti frutti and the white boile

4. Redbulladdict-85

The only lakes I need to complete is manor farm le lac dor most the other lakes I’ve finished have to keep plugging away would really like to catch the big ghost carp on manor as no one has caught him yet due to be glitched out

Tight lines peeps

5. tracko644

tracko644 Member

I’ve found that you catch far more boss fish during live tournaments than during free fishing or mp (& usually when you don’t particularly want to), also as Harold said, I nearly always fish within 10 yrds no matter which lake

6. Redbulladdict-85

Yeah I’ve found that to be the same that’s why I host multiplayer games as u get more boss fish that way why u do who kns

7. PastyBasher

PastyBasher New Member

Tyrion was the first fish I caught after the tutorial. Unfortunately I can’t remember now what I did or where apart from all I had was the starter gear and baits so most likely caught on bread. Totally fluked it

8. tracko644

tracko644 Member

Tried everything to get the little bugger, might have to try for him during a live tournament & forfeit the total weight as this is the only thing I’ve not tried

9. koarl84

koarl84 Member

caught all boss fish in the 5 standard lakes and foundry dock.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Redbulladdict-85

Very good to hear what did u catch roasted toasted on and the 2 tench from larene as I’ve been trying all week and these are the only boss fish I need to complete those 2 lakes

11. koarl84

koarl84 Member

you can use every small bait. sweetcorn, bread, maggots, worm, 8mm dumbell, and so on.

• Like Like x 1
  12. thegholamster

thegholamster New Member

How did you catch tails. That catfish boss fish? I'm having great hardest time