PC Possible Pzb Error On Main-spessart

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by solicitr, Jan 10, 2021.

1. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Main-Spessart Bahn, at Langenprozelten eastbound for Gemunden (this specific service is the first Journey service in the second (DApbzfa) chapter).

Stopped at Langenprozelten loading passengers. Signal 300-odd meters ahead shows a red aspect; restrictive monitoring is on. The Book says proceed at restricted speed up to the signal, preparing to stop if it doesn't change. Also, one can anticipate an active 500-Hz magnet (and in fact there is one), so you should start up but hold speed to under 25 km/h.

So far so good.

The signal changes to green-yellow, when the oncoming westbound clears the crossover, before you get there. Also so far so good; no need to stop. Red 500Hz comes on as expected. But then- as soon as you hit the green-yellow signal, you get a full shutdown as if it's a SPAD and the 2000-Hz is still on. This happens instantly, before you even get a chance to acknowledge. (No, I did not clear PZB; that would stop me at the 500.)

I don't believe this is correct. Once the signal changes you should be good to go.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

Wait, you said the main signal is green yellow and still crossing the 500hz magnet turns on the 500hz indicator? Did you cross that magnet when the main signal was red or green & yellow? (AFAIK crossing an energized 500hz magnet means that the 2000hz is also energized)
    BTW, if you don't get a SPAD then you can cross the main signal with 2000hz by holding PZB Befehl (PZB override)
    Cheers

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  3. haggi#8489

haggi#8489 New Member

Ich habe ein Problem bei train sim world 2 ps4 mit der Einführung, ich soll vom kamera modus wieder zurück in den Lokführer modus wechseln funktioniert aber nicht . Ich drücke die dreieck taste und will nicht zurückgehen. Ich hab das Spiel komplett deinstalliert und wieder installiert geht trotzdem nicht.

4. solicitr

I meant that if you proceed immediately (creeping up, prepared to stop, to the signal, which is 300-odd meters ahead), you will encounter the 500Hz active. However, at 25 km/h this shouldn't be a problem; and when the red signal then changes to green-yellow you should be able to pass it (without override) under restrictive monitoring.

5. solicitr

Gruss Gott, haggi:

Dies scheint ein Controller-Problem zu sein; vielleicht Sie werden bessere Hilfe im PS4-Thread gefinden

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021