[mod Download] Tsw 2 - Rro Updated Timetable V1.1

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimcz, Jan 10, 2021.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

Update 23.1.2021
    I just released new version of that modded timetable. Its now version 1.1 and you can download it from my page: http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2434

And what is new in v1.1?
    Not really big changes, i just fix that not working substitution like it is in original timetable.

What is plan for next version?
    - livery editor for 442 3 car formation and 5 car formation, 3+5 car formation and 5+5 car formation :) so far 3 car formation is working fine, the rest need some work done
    - be able to drive Dosto Cab Car as its now disabled, all Dostos formations got loco in front.

Update 14.1.2021
    Modded RRO timetable is released. You can download it from my page: http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2432
    - added BR 442 to the R7 with 5 + 5 formation
    - added BR 442 to the RB48 with 5 car and 5+3 formation
    - S8 and S9 is operated by BR 422 - RE4 is operated by BR 146 and Dosto
    - all used BR 442 formations are usable in Scenario planner (3 cars, 5 cars, 5+3 and 5+5)
    - substitution is not working for now but im working on it (only in that timetable, original is still working fine)
    - you can choose that timetable by entering Journey mode on RRO -> Chapter 3 -> there you will see 2 timetables (load that BR442 timetable service and than exit it like you see on that video here, go to the explore mode and enjoy, timetable will stay active until you completely exit the route menu to the main menu where you can choose another routes).
    - this timetable is not replacing original one so you dont have to remove the mod every time you dont want to use it, just dont activate it in that Journey mode, the game will always load the main one

Enjoy

RRO updated timetable is coming soon... in real life some services are using different units than which are presented in original included timetable.
    timetable mod will include updated R7 services with 5 + 5 442 (5x5 means 5 cars + 5 cars - before it was using 146 and Dostos (5 cars).
    updated RB48 service with 5 + 3 442 - before it was 4 422

so for S8 and S9 there is 422 (which is already in the game like that)
    and RE4 is 146 and Dostos (which is already in the like that too)

This is completely different mod then the ones i released before as before it was only formations updates... this mode will include new formations of 442 (5+5 and 5+3 which you will be able to use even in scenario planner) and updated timetable file which i modded.

This mod will not include any extra new services ... for me its not problem to add new extra services there... problem is that this service will need data in masterdata file and that file is generated by some timetable simulation plugin made by DTG which need even the map for that simulation as it simulate the whole 24hrs and writing those data into the file (include service name, exact time and train position) so if you start the game at 12 than the game knows where is each train at 12 and just place them there - thats more difficult to do it without that simulation mode.

Here is little preview in the video:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 14
  2. 4-COR

4-COR Well-Known Member

damn that's pretty cool, nice to see more accurate formations

3. Snek

Snek Well-Known Member

This is amazing, I really appreciate your work

4. trainsimcz

Here is just list of formations which you will find in that mod, all those without [Loaded] and [Empty] you will be able to use in Scenario Planner.
    The mod will be released tonight or tomorrow.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. trainsimcz

Modded RRO timetable is released. You can download it from my page: http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2432
    - added BR 442 to the R7 with 5 + 5 formation
    - added BR 442 to the RB48 with 5 car and 5+3 formation
    - S8 and S9 is operated by BR 422 - RE4 is operated by BR 146 and Dosto
    - all used BR 442 formations are usable in Scenario planner (3 cars, 5 cars, 5+3 and 5+5)
    - substitution is not working for now but im working on it (only in that timetable, original is still working fine)
    - you can choose that timetable by entering Journey mode on RRO -> Chapter 3 -> there you will see 2 timetables (load that BR442 timetable service and than exit it like you see on that video here, go to the explore mode and enjoy, timetable will stay active until you completely exit the route menu to the main menu where you can choose another routes).
    - this timetable is not replacing original one so you dont have to remove the mod every time you dont want to use it, just dont activate it in that Journey mode, the game will always load the main one

Enjoy

• Like Like x 4
  6. trainsimcz

Im working on update of my modded RRO timetable version 1.1, which will let you drive Cabcar BR 767 and BR 766 on the way from Wuppertal to Hagen. The way back you will drive again BR 146, the same like now. It require some more work so dont expect the update until maybe next saturday.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. ulf

ulf Member

Excellent mod!!! Thanks!!!

8. trainsimcz

Getting questions why you cant choose your livery made in Livery editor in that mod.
    The reason is, that in Livery Editor you have 4 car formation so all your creations is made for that 4 cars formation. As im using 5 car formation than there is no livery for that type of formation. That is the reason why you cant use your Livery... even for the 8 car formation you cant as there im using 3 cars + 5 cars, and those are not part of the livery editor too. I will do some research if i can add more type of formations into the livery editor.
    So just to be clear... this is not bug of this mod... its feature how DTG made TSW 2 and Livery editor.

• Like Like x 2
  9. trainsimcz

I just released new version of that modded timetable. Its now version 1.1 and you can download it from my page: http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2434

And what is new in v1.1?
    Not really big changes, i just fix that not working substitution like it is in original timetable.

What is plan for next version?
    - livery editor for 442 3 car formation and 5 car formation, 3+5 car formation and 5+5 car formation :) so far 3 car formation is working fine, the rest need some work done
    - be able to drive Dosto Cab Car as its now disabled, all Dostos formations got loco in front.

• Like Like x 3