1972 Bakerloo Line

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by batezy, Jan 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batezy

batezy New Member

Afternoon,

I’m getting very frustrated with this game. The train stops at stations and sometimes with no warning whatsoever it will not go forward again. I’ve tried re-doing the tutorials but I think it must be a bug. You know it’s going to happen if you slow down too quick and ‘shunt’ doesn’t do anything and you just grind to a halt. It’s happened to me at different stations since I bought the game yesterday and to say I’ve had enough is an understatement. Is there’s anything anyone can suggest? I’ve restarted the whole cab from start to finish as instructed and still nothing. My brakes are above 4and a half bar but sometimes they are zero. Both times no movement forward. Many thanks

2. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

1. I think it should be in the TSW forums: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/forums/trainsimworld/
    This forum is for the older TS2021 (formerly known as RailWorks), and I don't believe there's a Bakerloo line with a 1972 stock in this game.
    2. Would you be able to video what's happening? I've never had that issue before.

3. batezy

batezy New Member

I think it’s something to do with the deadman’s handle. How do I reset this? Many thanks

4. batezy

batezy New Member

Yes it’s definitely TSW 2 I’m playing it now :)

5. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

The deadman's handle is automatically done. I've personally not found it nice to use the mouse to control the controller, so I use the keyboard. If ou launch a scenario and don't touch the deadman's or the traction controller with the mouse, and only use A and D, it may be fine.

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Ask on the correct forum as they might know

7. batezy

batezy New Member

Yes sorry gents - just realised and moved it over :)

8. R3dS41ft

R3dS41ft Active Member

This sometimes happens to me if I go up to emergency brakes. Is that what you are doing?

To work round I do the startup procedure. I'm not on my pc so this is a but terse. Sorry.

Move the brake lever to shutdown, put reverser to inter, move brake back to position 0 so that the audible alarm goes off, move brake to hold, put reverser to forward, reset the alarm, move brake to shunt.

9. batezy

batezy New Member

Thanks mate yes I will try this again when it happens - I’m on PS4 and posted this on the wrong place but the pain is all the same :D

10. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Locked as you have now continued the discussion in the relevant part of the forums.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.