Keeping Track Of Scenarios Driven?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, Jan 19, 2021.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Does TSW2 keep track of the scenarios/sessions I've completed on all routes in a single location that I could consult without having to check routes one at a time?

2. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

That would be a nice thing, but have never stumbled onto anything like this, only the individual routes show which scenarios you have run.

3. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Probably your driver log book on DTL.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

You can do that but I think that Last Train to Clarksville wants something that would show each route and scenarios driven on that route. The log is a chronological listing which you have to scroll through to find what you have driven.

5. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

I'm afraid there is no such thing. Neither in TSW2 nor in your drivers logbook do you get a nice overview of all available scenarios and which you have driven or not.
    Technically speaking, your local save file should store everything. I am however not aware of which values do mean what and there are a lot of values in this savefile. Also opening the save file is not as easy as opening a file in notepad.