Rapid Transit: Br 143 With Dr-dostos And More

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by seblay1608, Jan 22, 2021.

?
  1. 1. Generation

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. 2. Generation

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. seblay1608

seblay1608 Well-Known Member

The DB BR 143 should coming with DR-Dostos and a few old freight wagons. There should also be another timetable, from the year, when the city tunnel in Leipzig has opened. There was also the S2, but this trains drove just from Markkleeberg-Gaschwitz to Bitterfeld, some trains ended in Delitzsch. Next, there is the RE13 Leipzig - Magdeburg (like today) and some Regionalbahn-trains. They are: RB 54 Leipzig - Dessau, RB 57 Leipzig - Bitterfeld - Lutherstadt Wittenberg, RB 80 Halle - Bitterfeld - Wittenberg (just AI) and RB 86 Halle - Bitterfeld - Dessau. All regional trains drove probably every 2 hours (would just make sense) and cemplement themselves to a hourly cycle. The RE13 drives additional and stop not everywhere. I'm really not sure, which trains drove where, but of course the S2 has driven with the Talent 2. The RE13 may drove with modern Dostos (exactly the Dostos from RSN or the BR 182) with a BR 143/114/112 I think. The Regionalbahn-trains has driven for sure with a BR 143 and some DR-Dostos. We have one problem: there is no avobe part of Leipzig Hbf. That is needed to build for this DLC.
    Now, what's the "more"? Please add some old or new freight coaches to this DLC, so the BR 143 adds freight services to this route from Leipzig-Mockau to Bitterfeld and Dessau.

BR 143:
    [​IMG]

DR-Dosto 1. Generation Cab Car:
    [​IMG]

DR-Dosto 2. Generation Cab Car:
    [​IMG]

DR-Dosto coach:
    [​IMG]

You see, they are 2 types of cab cars from this Dostos. I think, the 1. Generation cab car was more often on this route, but build what you want (I have no problem if you build all two :P)

The BR 143 DLC would give this route more life and nostalgic. It would be awesome if you build this DLC.

• Like Like x 3
  2. seblay1608

saltychipz#3569 where are gen 1 Dostos in this game? And some additional information, the coaches are also from the first Generation
    Edit: Wait, I think, you meant the front of the cab car, right? Yes, that may look a bit like the Dosto from the 4. Generation but it has a lot differences

3. seblay1608

saltychipz#3569 that are Dostos from the 4. Generation, so a lot more modern. And in real life, they are on Hamburg-Lübeck Dostos with a high floor (just the middle cars, not the cab cars), so I hope they is more difference soon in TSW

As edit a little camparison of the 1. and the 4. Generation:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]