Geschwindigkeit Der Streckenabschnitte

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by swenm, Jan 21, 2021.

1. swenm

swenm New Member

Hallo zusammen,

im Spiel wird über die HUD wunderbar die zu fahrende Geschwindigkeit und die Ampelsignale "rot/gelb/grün" für die nächsten Streckenabschnitt angezeigt.
    Woher fährt ein wahrer Lokführer diese Daten? Einfach nur Streckenkenntnis? "Kann ich nicht vorstellen"
    Wäre super falls jemand helfen kann, da ich gern ohne HUD spielen würde.
    P.S. gespielt habe ich bis jetzt nur den ICE.
    Vielen Dank im voraus

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

First, this is an English forum, so please write in English so everyone can follow :)

So you are basically asking how you know about speed limits and signals in the game?

For signals, you have to look out the window, and you will see the signals and what they tell you. On the German routes, the same goes for speed signals, there are boards at the right side of the track that tell you everything you need to know. In reality, there is a thing called EbuLa that would support the driver, but it does not exist in the game.
    Otherwise, I made a list for example with where stations and speeds limits are, and then you can consult this list along the way :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. w.lichko

w.lichko Well-Known Member

5. KiwiLE

KiwiLE Well-Known Member

A quick Google translation, and welcome to the forums Herr swenm!

"Hello everyone,

the HUD in the game shows the speed to be driven and the traffic light signals "red / yellow / green" for the next section of the route.
    Where does a real train driver get this data from? Just knowing the route? "Can't imagine"
    Would be great if someone can help as I would like to play without the HUD.
    PS I've only played the ICE so far.
    Thanks in advance"

"Abgesehen von der hervorragenden Anleitung, auf die oben Bezug genommen wurde, kennt ein echter Fahrer jedes Signal, jede Geschwindigkeitsbeschränkung, jede Kurve usw. Also ja, er muss die Route lernen. Hoffe das hilft."

"Aside from the excellent guide referred to above, a real driver knows every signal, speed restriction, curve, etc. So yes, they have to learn the route. Hope this helps".

And I hope Google did me justice heh.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 2