PlayStation Fix It

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by paullisa7572, Jan 20, 2021.

1. paullisa7572

paullisa7572 New Member

Cement Circle - The player is unable to complete the scenario because they are blocked by another service up ahead. If and when it's going to be fixed

• Like Like x 19
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

Interesting. It was on the roadmap but TrainSim-Adam took it off because in Tees Valley being preserved the scenario fixed itself. I'm not a PS player but slightly worrying if it's unfixed itself...

• Like Like x 15
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

There are always certain issues on individual installations or parameters so I would suggest opening a support ticket for this and giving them more info

• Like Like x 11
  4. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Are you playing this on TSW 2020 or TSW 2?

TSW 2 was fixed. TSW 2020 it wasnt and wont be fixed apparently

• Like Like x 11
  5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

This scenario was fixed and works in TSW 2, but it was not fixed and remains broken in TSW 2020. DTG has no plans to fix it in TSW 2020. TSW 2020 has been abandoned support wise.

• Like Like x 13
  6. Yunas Papi

Yunas Papi Active Member

I think because there is a trophy / achievement for it, it should still be fixed, TSW2020 is sold at full price and on Xbox it is also still in the gamepass. We need only this last fix.

• Like Like x 18
  7. coasterflo

coasterflo Well-Known Member

Hi, I see it just like you and we are also some more. We have also already started a petition and are happy about signatures.

For us as Achievement / Trophe Hunter it would also be a solution to redefine the Achievement.For Xbox this is possible, it requires no update and is done by various developers (for example Rainbow Siege, Gears of War, ...). As far as I know, it is also a possible solution for PlayStation. You could use a different scenario.

The fact how first help was promised after no support for a major problem occurred immediately after release of Chopper 20 DLC and now you are put off to TSW 2 is not a solution. It can't be that I have to buy another game to use a content that is still being sold. Without noted in the store.

Also the very customer unfriendly statements from the stream of 12/01/2020 or when asked in the streams disappoint me. I have bought all the DLCs so far. I spent over $300 on all the DLC and I know a few people who have too. The achievement / trophy hunters are the most loyal customers who really buy every track, but if we can't complete a game, interest wanes because we are collectors.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 19
  8. coasterflo

My post with the link to the petition was not approved by the forum staff. If you still want to sign it, you can find the link on True Achievements under the achievement for "Cement Circle" in TSW 2020.

• Like Like x 13
  9. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

The release date of the Class 31 in TSW2020 was November 2019 so to me that wasn't too long ago. It is still sold with this broken scenario and achievement.

At the very least, change the achievement to a working Class 31 scenario.

• Like Like x 16
  10. coasterflo

The real problem why Cement Circle does not work is the update for "Tees Valley Line" that integrates the Chopper 20.

Locomotives were exchanged in the scenario, which is why the AI can no longer cope and why you can't move on at the red signal.

That it can't be too hard to fix shows that it went very fast in TSW 2. They must know how to do it, since they already did it for TSW 2.

From that point of view, it's not November 2019 that created the problem, it's July 2020 and chopper 20 that created the problem.
    And with the release of this last DLC, support was discontinued. You can't release something and ignore the problem it creates.

• Like Like x 13
  11. Starkiller

Starkiller Well-Known Member

Hi im wrote them alomost 5times for this Scenario , they sad yes we need more info first , than we have it on the roadmap , yes for TSW2 , but not for TSW 2020 and now it says we dont update it anymore it was befor TSW2 released and still no patch , thats a shame , me and and many other guys playing both and to patch and achievement or Scenario it shouldnt been a big deal at all , because you allready have patched it on 2 so why not bring the same patch for 2020 , all gamerscore hunter and Trophy Hunter will be happy and will still buy all future Dlc , please Dovetail do us and last favor and rename the achievement as Coaterflo sad or patch the Scenario Cement Circle for us ,
    you guys know that we wont give up , we payed alot money for the DLCs and wanna have the full content :D

have a nice day :D

• Like Like x 16
  12. coasterflo

In this post, they say they will fix it for TSW 2020 and TSW 2.

Such a statement from a community manager can almost be taken as a commitment.

This post can be found in Forum : " Br Class 31 'cement Circle'" not sure if I could link directly.

upload_2021-1-21_14-42-58.png

• Like Like x 17
  13. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

If they fix it, it needs to go through testing to ensure the fix doesn't affect something else. I expect it's down to resources and a lot of the team working on fixing TSW2 bugs. This is why I think changing the achievement could be the easier thing to do and wouldn't need as much testing done.

• Like Like x 16
  14. coasterflo

Yes, I can totally agree with you on that. Adjusting the Achievements / Trophe would be for me a more than sufficient solution.

Nice would still be a Vermerkfür future buyers (and there are because it is part of the Gamepass on Xbox), if you want to buy the item for TSW 2020, that only 2 scenarios of 3 work.

• Like Like x 14
  15. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

...I remember this post from Sam actually- it reads like they definitely planned on addressing this issue in TSW 2 and in TSW 2020. So what happened?

I picked up my first Train Sim product, TSW 2020 Digital Deluxe Edition, for my PS4 in early 2020. I added several add’l routes and locos to it after that in the coming months... and by the end of that same year DTG had literally abandoned support for my entire 2020 product suite. I got maybe 9 months of support out of them on the numerous bugs my 2020 code had... how is that a ‘feature’ for me or anyone else in that same boat?

In the end DTG just did what suited them, and left many 2020 players with a host of problems in their code and no way to fix them. Shame on them, really... any reputable company should stand behind their products better than this.

• Like Like x 16
  16. Larvi

Larvi New Member

I really don't understand the mentality of coming out with a new version every year and dumping support for the old version. This isn't football where the train rosters change every year, it makes no sense to me.

And coasterflo is correct in that achievement hunters can be very loyal customers but conversely if a publishers gets a reputation of releasing broken content achievement wise and not supporting what they sell achievement hunters won't touch their games unless they are released at fire sale prices. All of the broken achievements in the Windows 10 version of TSW 2020 have already turned most of them away from that version.

• Like Like x 15
  17. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

I’ve become tired of hassling them over it. I have every single trophy on PS4 for TSW 2020 except “Full Circle”.

The fact that DTG and specifically DTG Protagonist laid out the plans to fix it and then when those plans changed just went silent, that’s pathetic and spineless. As mentioned above they should stand by their product past or present and since it’s still being sold at full price for TSW 2020 and is tied into a trophy/achievement it deserves a fix. I’m not spending another penny on DTG software until I have that trophy, which sadly means, they’re unlikely to ever see any more money that came from my bank account.

• Like Like x 18
  18. coasterflo

Yes, that's how it is with Achievement Hunters.
    Here is my account for all TSW DLCs:

I have spent for TSW 1 / 2020 all in all 360 dollars.
    For TSW 2 it would be in the meantime also 140 dollars

and of course I would buy every other DLC, not because I like every track or loco personally but to complete the game. It's a hobby, but I personally don't see much fun in spending 1000 hours and hundreds of dollars to end up with 99% complete.

That this happens with my most time-consuming and expensive game and then after a "promise" of a patch, now rather customer-unfriendly statements in the stream follow I find a pity.

I think the fewest TSW players really buy every DLC or even many of them. They pick out their favorites and then play them. The Achievement hunter but really buy each and remain so in the future, as long as they can complete the games and know that there is support if something does not work.

First to say we fix it, here in the forum and m stream and not help us now, unfortunately destroys my trust and loyalty to this company, which really make a lot of nice. :(

• Like Like x 14
  19. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

In my view it’s absolutely unacceptable to leave known broken content broken. But, when it comes to Trophies, I get the very clear picture that DTG don’t really care about whether Trophies work or not. I don’t think that is being unfair either, I’ve reported several trophy related issues, even in TSW 2 and never get the impression they are a priority. Given that console players make up 2/3 of TSW 2 players, I’d have expected better.

• Like Like x 19
  20. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

We've made the request for development time to address Cement Circle in TSW 2020. I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

• Like Like x 28
  21. coasterflo

Thank you very much for this first,

I personally know only Xbox, unfortunately not Playstation, but if we can somehow support the team with info on redefining an achievement or with material that does not work on Xbox (think it's the same with Playstation) we are always available.

Since I could not link our petition unfortunately, briefly to the info:
    upload_2021-1-22_13-47-50.png
    It has in a relatively short time already 38 people found and it would be happy or support if the problem is fixed.
    o far we have put the link only on True Achievements, so these are only people who have looked at the guide to the Achievement "Full Circle" since the beginning of the petition. To the ratio, according to True Achievements 78 players who are registered own the DLC.

PlayStation players or non Achievement Hunter are not included here yet, probably not all Xbox players by far.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 15
  22. Grobanite

Grobanite Member

I play Dovetail Games since 2016, I own all Fishing Simulators and I also play and love TSW 2020.

My gamertag is Grobanite. If you are interested, you can see that I am not just a casual gamer. For me, getting Achievements is important because that's how I complete my games. I as Achievement Hunter have put a lot of money, time, patience and love into Dovetail games.

I hope that Full Circle Achievement will be fixed in the BR Class 31 add-on. This is the only Achievement that became unobtainable with the last patch and you can't get all Achievements in TSW 2020 because of it.

I really tried everything to enable the Achivement, but unfortunately this isn't possible without a fix.

I'm also aware that they put more passion into TSW 2 now than TSW 2020 but I hope they give me and other players a chance to complete TSW 2020 by fixing it again. They put so much attention to detail into the game.... So Dovetail: please don't throw it away just because you have a "new" baby now. TSW 2020 doesn't deserve that and neither do we - the gamer community.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 15
  23. konradtrains

konradtrains Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I have now registered here specifically because of this topic.

I am also an Achievement Hunter, own TSW 2020 as well as Fishing World Tour Pro with all its DLCs and am very disappointed by this company policy.

I buy the DLCs (in total I have spent almost 600 euros) for both games to unlock all Achievements.

I also bought the BR Class 31 DLC after Sam said it would be fixed for TSW 2020. I wouldn't have bought some DLCs otherwise because I can't finish the game. So now I feel particularly stupid, because this promise was not kept.

Although I was really looking forward to TSW 2 and other fishing games, I don't think my journey will continue as long as the signal in Cement Circle is red and the achievement is not fixed.

• Like Like x 16
  24. TheTipsyRaccoon

Maybe in this difficult time where everyone has to think twice about what they’re doing with their money and companies are struggling to cope, DTG will come to realise how many customers they’re unnecessarily losing because of something they could’ve fixed a good 6-7 months ago.

• Like Like x 15
  25. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I bought several DLC, including the Class 31 and Tees Valley Line not long ago in Train Sim World 2020 too (full price, not on sale). Having put many hundreds of hours into the game, it was a real annoyance having Cement Circle not let me finish it so close to the end...and it had to be the scenario with an achievement. I am steadily buying the remaining content on Xbox hoping to get all the achievements done. Not just the achievements but I do like these to unlock after putting effort and time into them.

I wasn't able to do this before the scenario got broken due to only having the Game Pass game (focusing on those routes first for a few months then buying DLC later in 2020). Fingers crossed that request to spend development time fixing this annoying bug will finally happen.

• Like Like x 14
  26. Yunas Papi

Yunas Papi Active Member

Let's all hope that something can be achieved with it, in the last stream I was very rudely pointed out that the support for TSW2020 was discontinued, it is the right of a customer to get a working product even if there is now a newer version of it, especially if it was caused by a faulty update. As soon as everything works again I'm ready to spend money on TSW2

• Like Like x 16
  27. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Hypothetical.

Getting development time for this is going to be a challenge. However, getting the time to make the Trophy/Achievement earnable to collections can be completed may be a lesser ask. Obviously the former is desirable, but is the latter worthwhile if that's what can be accomplished?

• Like Like x 15
  28. Yunas Papi

Yunas Papi Active Member

As long as it is possible to unlock the Achievement/Trophy "CL31: Full Circle" in the end, I think it is ok for most people. The easiest way would probably be to set the requierments to a different and working scenario from this dlc.

• Like Like x 16
  29. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

The achievement change/fix is better than no action.

• Like Like x 16
  30. konradtrains

I think that the trophe/achievement will be achievable is a sufficient solution for most, at least for all Achievement Hunter and those are mainly the ones for which solution with TSW 2 is currently a problem.

• Like Like x 13
  31. Starkiller

please guys even it dont get an patch than re-name the requirement and or the Scenario for this Achievement/Trophy
    please make the Achievement and Trophy obtainable again

• Like Like x 15
  32. Grobanite

Grobanite Member

I think how the problem is fixed is ultimately not that important. The main thing is that you can unlock the achievement in the end. Theoretically, you could also change the requirement of the achievement/trophy to, for example, "Start the Cement Circle scenario".

• Like Like x 15
  33. coasterflo

I can only agree and I think many of the people I contacted about the petition will agree.

The Achievement to fix is sufficient. It would be nice if in the stores would be noted that only 2 of 3 scenarios go.

But if the team saves the Achievement, that would show all hunters support, so that you can approach these games without great concern as a collector. :)

• Like Like x 14
  34. Starkiller

there is a new hope to get this done finally , think the easiest would be just to change to like drive 30miles per hour or something , would love to see this achievement in my account and finally 100% TSW2020 :D

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 14
  35. Yunas Papi

Yunas Papi Active Member

The only scenario that works is "Last Resort", the other two (Cement Cicle and Tank Trouble) are broken because of a red signal at the end. So if the Achievement has to be rewritten to another scenario, only "Last Resort" works.

This problem exists on both consoles (Xbox One and Playstation 4).

• Like Like x 14
  36. TheTipsyRaccoon

That would be enough to shut me up.

• Like Like x 15
  37. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Tank Trouble works for me on Xbox One. Just finished it. I do not have Class 20 installed if that makes a difference. I didn't get too far away from the player path in the yard and checked my manual junctions were set correctly. This is the last objective marker before it completes.

Cement Circle is broken with or without the Class 20 installed.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 14
  38. Yunas Papi

Yunas Papi Active Member

I uninstalled the DLC Class 20 and after that Tank Trouble worked, so it's ok if you take one of the two that work. The only important thing is that we can get the Achievement at the end.

• Like Like x 14
  39. coasterflo

I have now also tested the other two scenarios and can confirm that "Tank Trouble" also does not work in combination with the Chopper 20 DLC. Overall, Cement Circle does not work at all and Tank Trouble only with tricks.

I hope this shows the development team on the one hand that there is still need for action in some form, even if they have a lot to do the current state of the content is not really acceptable or customer friendly. I mean, without wanting to sound bad here, how should you feel when you buy something and in the end one of three contents doesn't work at all and the other only with tricks.

On the other hand, this also shows that the Hunter are not a small group. Even after almost 9 months we are still interested, and alone in the last few days have found many here and I think as I said not that are all. Not all are regularly active in the forum or know about this topic here just.

The positive feedback when the Achievement / Trophe is fixed will be greater and I think that's a fair compromise.

• Like Like x 13
  40. coasterflo

Times summarized ideas on how to redefine the Achievement / Trophe:
    • Complete the BR Class 31 scenario Tank Trouble
    • Complete the BR Class 31 scenario Last Resort
    • Complete any of the BR Class 31 scenarios

(Last Resort will be better because Tank Trouble have also problems as long as you have the Chopper 20 DLC)
    • Reach a speed of 31 mph in the BR Class 31
    The idea with the speed I personally find nice, because you already have this kind on many other locomotives. Also, the team should know exactly how to program this.

• Like Like x 14
  41. konradtrains

The suggestion with the 31 mile speed or the scenario Last Resort I find great.

But I'm not a fan of the Tank Trouble solution because people who do not know this forum, then maybe have problems again if they also own the chopper and do not know that may not be installed.

Ps. Thanks to you guys for quickly testing the other scenarios.

• Like Like x 14
  42. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

On PS4 it would also be inconvenient as you need to uninstall the whole game in order to remove 1 DLC causing issues with another DLC scenario.

Since the achievement is for a scenario, I think it should still be kept in that category. The complete any Class 31 scenario option is a good idea. :)

• Like Like x 15
  43. tachionicantitel83

tachionicantitel83 Member

As a PlayStation player, I can confirm what the Xbox players report. Last Resort works, but Tank Trouble only works if Class 20 is not downloaded.

Of course, it's a shame if you can't play the scenario and that the other one only works under certain circumstances. A real patch would be great.

But I can also understand if only the Trophy and Achievement is fixed. For me and our TrainSimTrophies Facebook group, that would be a sufficient solution and show the community that DTG supports us. If nothing comes from the team after all this, it would be really disappointing.

DTG Protagonist thank you for at least trying, that's better than what was postet the other day in the stream by Railfan TV and by the support :)

• Like Like x 15
  44. Starkiller

Hey guys my hope for this achievement is bigger than anything in the moment would be the best start in the new year with theCement Circle Scenario patched or just re-named the achievement or changed requierments , really looking forward to get the hopefully nice message from DTG that they do something for our problem and we can finally finish our journey in TSW2020 :D

wanna thank you alot DTG Protagonist for your support and for giving us hope to get our target done :D
    wish you all an nice day ;D

• Like Like x 15
  45. bigboy87

bigboy87 Active Member

I agree, please rename the Achievement or change the requirement and many collectors will be happy.

Ultimately, I can only say what others have said. I would really like TSW 2, especially now that steam locomotives were announced I hope of course on the Big Boy, but my Hobbie the Achievement collect is more important to me.

I've been doing this for years, and also invest a lot in DLCs, have every TSW1 DLC and they were really not cheap in total. If I get TSW 1 finished, I'm sure with TSW 2 again ;-)

Thank you, that here at least times to our request is addressed (DTG Protagonist)

• Like Like x 16
  46. AC Rock3tman

AC Rock3tman Member

A
    Thats the point. You brought us this train dlc and immediately the scenario wasn`t completable anymore. Players bought a bug for the game. This can`t be your mission. All we want now, is to get an update in any way, just to get this achievement / trophy. Just look here in the forum and see how many new membes you got due to this topic. It`s not a small thing for the community!

• Like Like x 14
  47. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

tee vally lin? thats not on xbox

• Like Like x 10
  48. coasterflo

Sorry, do not understand the question. Come from Germany, use a translator. Sorry, can you explain it ? :)

Tees Valley Line is also available for Xbox One / Series X.
    With "Vermerkfür" I meant a marking or label if you wanna by the DLC, that not all scenarios of BR Class 31 work. Was an error of the translation program ;)

• Like Like x 13
  49. coasterflo

Brief update on the petition. Yesterday afternoon we passed the 50 supporter mark. So far 53 people have signed.

Considering that we didn't share the petition further except via True Achievements and the mention here in the forum (as already described the other day), we really found a lot of supporters in the short time.

upload_2021-1-28_12-53-38.png

I think that also shows that many are interested in this topic, who do not know about this forum topic. I also think that if we would promote the petition on other channels (which we are not doing right now and do not intend to do at the moment), many more supporters would be found quickly.

I hope this shows again that the community of Achievement / Trophy Hunters is not small in TSW. And as I said before, these customers really do buy any DLC as long as they can also complete their games. :)

• Like Like x 13
  50. Starkiller

Nice to see that so many people stay together to get this one Goal to finally achieve the Achievement and to go beyond the right light in the Cement Circle Scenario , love the work of all people here , hope that we get what we wish , would love to see Train Sim 2020 completed in my list :D

• Like Like x 12