Munich To Augsburg Layers

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tubefan1973, Jan 22, 2021.

1. tubefan1973

tubefan1973 Well-Known Member

With Munchen-Augsburg being streamed tonight, DTG Protagonist DTG Natster or TrainSim-Matt I thought this would be a good time to ask if there has been any progress on the Console Layers.
    What is it looking like, have the most recent tests returned and what were the outcomes? How close are we to release for them?

• Like Like x 4
  2. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

No movement. When there is, it'll be on the roadmap.

3. joulz75

joulz75 Active Member

DTG Protagonist First of all I'd like to thank you and all the team for the transparency (with the roadmap) and availability (answering questions and doubts) you show. But not having the layers on consoles (at least on pro/x/PS5/series s/x) after months off the release of HMA is pretty frustrating. I know you can't tell much more than sending back to the roadmap but it's getting long, boring and frustrating again. It seems to me that TrainSim-Matt had evoked at the release the possibility of maybe allowing players to add the services/layers that they want. I guess this idea was abandonned, but why ? It couldn't be a possibility at the moment, waiting for the core optimisation ? Because I'm afraid of waiting more months without even knowing if they will eventually be added. I hope I wasn't rude with my message and I appreciate your commitment with the community.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  4. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

The addition of extra layers being added for console players is contingent on optimisation work we're doing being completed. Until the game is better optimised for last generation consoles there won't be any further progress. Please keep an eye on the roadmap for further information.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tubefan1973

I have a 2nd Person in my Army now!

6. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Their “layers will come later” is very quickly deteriorating into “sorry it turns out we can’t do it”.

Good luck fighting PSN or Microsoft for a refund.

• Like Like x 3
  7. tubefan1973

says it all pal, well in, welcome to the army,

8. tubefan1973

but that info will never come at this rate, all I want is for the layers to release, even a section at the top or bottom of the roadmap giving us progress would put my mind at ease, please do that and just tell us the progress

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 3