The Airport Link

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-Jay, Mar 6, 2018.

1. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

[​IMG]

The Köln Airport Link & West Rhine: Köln - Koblenz route is coming soon, so let’s take a first look at some of the incredible, featured locations!

READ MORE

• Like Like x 2
  2. Freightliner566

Freightliner566 New Member

A another way to waste money on when the original West Rhine: Köln - Koblenz has the same locos and rolling stock.:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. rare_common_sense

rare_common_sense Well-Known Member

I find myself having such a hard time getting excited for German routes. As for almost every other route we’re being supplied with, comes the same equipment we’ve gotten at least 10x before.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Uerdinger5

Uerdinger5 New Member

Yay, next one that says: "You own the first release of that route ? We´re sorry, you have to go full price again."
    North Jersey Coast & Morristown and Peninsula Corridor are just the the same. As long as there´s no discount for owners of the original route it´s nuthing but a rip-off.

• Like Like x 2
  5. madmeister

madmeister Member

I hope the bridge southern of the Central Station over the rhine is also included to connect the freight yards properly and also the route parallel to the airport loop.
    Also I hope the cab of the 423 has been updated and the discount works this time.

6. Kestrel33

Kestrel33 Active Member

So, serious question, are current owners of the route getting a discount, or has that stopped happening like with other routes recently?

• Like Like x 1