PlayStation Rapid Transit

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Spets001, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Spets001

Spets001 New Member

Hey!
    Anyone know how to change the destination board in the train? I have tried every possible way but I can't manage it to work. So if anyone here knows how, please reply to me!
    Thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

You can't as it has never been possible in TSW2020 with the Talent 2. So it would have to be added in by the preservation team at some point. The main focus is getting the preserved routes over first then more focus on bugs and enhancements.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Of course you can but only if you own the BR182 with the small device at the left on the top of the pantograph and MCB levers

4. Cadetski

Cadetski New Member

I know it's a minor thing considering all the new locos and routes released one after another but I seriously would love to be able to set the destination board on Talent 2 on RT. I love this route and look forward to its upgrade.

and I'm hoping to see some layers of freight services added to the timetable in the future!

• Like Like x 1
  5. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

Rapid Transit really comes alive with the scenario planner as you can make it feel busy and interesting. Even if the stock I send down is probably not common in real life.

With the scenario planner it’s turning into one of my favourites but it needs more options for start and end destinations.

It would be great to use some of the yards as well especially since the tutorial uses them.

• Like Like x 1