Euro Fishing Next Big Update Hmmm??

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Redbulladdict-85, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

So all what are we to expect from dovetails next update what would it likely to be? hope if and when they deside to drop the update I hope it dosnt break the game any more than what it is at the moment and I hope they fix all known issues with not been able to catch certain boss fish and along with glitched achievements what’s everyone’s thoughts what would u say that would make euro fishing better than what it is???

2. JOKER1983kht

JOKER1983kht New Member

They need to up the rank instead of a max of level 25. Seems a bit pointless that. Just make it alot higher and maybe give a little bonus TP when you do rank up. Also i think they should introduce a way of using TP's to buy clothes for your character as alot of people have loads of TP's and cant use them if they own all the tackle. Just gives people something else to aim for. Along with what i suggested in my 'Catch Log' post.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

1. Reduce catfish fight time , it's ridiculously out of balance.
    2. Fix the any fish takes any hooksize and baitsize issue
    3. Fix the fish snapping of within a second of taking the bait issue
    4. Introduce a "basic" strike method for float fishing that requires a single button push to strike. The stick/mouse method is too problematic.
    5. Seperate catch stats per lake in player profile.
    6. Catch summary ( such as multiplayer have ) for freedom fishing when you exit a freedom fishing session.
    7. Renewal bait system. IE baits you use get's used up and must be re-purchased. Will give something to do with the thousands of TP in the bank. Must just be priced and balanced right as to not cause grinding.
    8. Species specific baits. For example bait that only carp will take , bait that only catfish will take etc. We need a way to target only specific species if we want to.
    9. Feeder rigs with different types of groundbait

That's what would be on my wishlist

• Like Like x 4
  4. Candles

Candles Member

I really wish they would keep the hooks how they are, but find a way to tame it a bit. It’s frustrating catching fish that are too small or big for the setup, but with its current state, almost all boss fish are catchable. If they fix it again, anyone who didn’t get a chance to get the newly catchable boss, will have missed their opportunity. This will also be concerning for future DLC maps. If the hooks are reverted back to how they were before the last update, it’s safe to assume fish on future DLC lakes will be uncatchable. Every DLC lake that has been released has uncatchable fish so far, but the hook issue basically cleared that, with Manor and Big Ghostie being the exception.

I’d really like to see what WikusMazal suggested at #8. If we had baits that are specific for certain species, this could possibly offset the hook issue if it were left how it is. There would be no worry about catching roach if you were using a carp bait, assuming it would work like that. #1 & #3 are very high on my want list as well! If a fish bites on a rod while I’m casting another, the rod with the fish almost always snaps. I have to cancel any cast if I see this situation unfolding.

Another idea I really like is the boss fish lake. I’ve seen it suggested before, but with how many lakes we have now, there’s plenty of fish to make it a boss fish exclusive lake. I know this isn’t essential like some other necessary fixes, but it’s a neat idea I’ve always thought would be fun.

• Like Like x 1
  5. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

so the new update has added rudd to the game can anyone yet confirm if they are in all lakes or just a few. DTG STEPHEN can you shed some light on this

• Like Like x 1
  6. Master110

Master110 Active Member

None... Three lakes are coming hunters lake, lilies and The moat.

7. frailkrazykev

so when and where are these three lakes coming and will they be in the season pass

8. Master110

Master110 Active Member

No idea.

9. frailkrazykev

can i ask how you knew about the 3 lakes as nothing about them on dtg's own webpage

10. Redbulladdict-85

Hope they add the new Rudd to the other lakes aswell instead of just bribing our new lakes be great to catch new breeds of fish also on the lakes with already got so far just throwing that out there

11. Master110

Master110 Active Member

They wasn't added to the old lakes like the perch.

12. Redbulladdict-85

Still think they should add perch and the new Rudd to old lakes aswell as the new lakes just be more exciting to play on old lakes to catch new bosses we’ll I would think it be a good idea

13. frailkrazykev

so are perch in all the lakes now or not.

14. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Ps4 trophy list after the patch

15. Master110

Master110 Active Member

No

16. Redbulladdict-85

I’ve just looked on dovetail regarding patch notes and I carnt even see anything about a new lake or new fish ie Rudd unless I’m going blind??

17. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Is isn't there. When you get a patch on PS4 they add trophies this is where I got the lake names from. As its the same game xbox will get the same lakes.

18. Redbulladdict-85

Do u know what the new trophy list is for the lakes I would look at them my self but I’m away from my ps4 pro I bet one of them be catch all boss fish from the lake very original or they have spiced up the trophies to unlock or should I say if they unlock as I’ve got to trophies I should have but don’t due to glitches

• Like Like x 1
  19. Master110

Master110 Active Member

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

20. Master110

Master110 Active Member

21. frailkrazykev

still don't know when these are going to be released though or if they are going to be included in season pass or they make us pay for them.

22. Master110

Master110 Active Member

It will be season pass 2 or free I expect.

23. frailkrazykev

best had be free all the hassle with the problems and such within the game I paid for the season pass and the game hasn't been right since they introduced the first update.

24. Redbulladdict-85

Thanks master110 for the trophy list hope we can get all these trophies without anything going wrong with them have to say seeing the picture of the Rudd really looks like an overgrown roach lol

• Like Like x 1
  25. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Just a reskin I expect.

26. Eriksen23

Eriksen23 Member

This new update has broken my game tried joining a game 5 times now it freezes on finding a session for around a minute then boots me to home.

27. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

New lakes will be season pass 2 , and I will not buy it and not spent another dime on this game until they fix it. Loads of outstanding bugs that needs attention and they continue to just plan DLC to rake in money. They have clearly shown the last few months that paid for DLC is the only important thing on their agenda and they couldn't care less about issues the community are complaining about. As for Rudd , there is no reason at all we need just another Roach in the game. Pitiful addition if you ask me. The small team BS doesn't cut it for me anymore. They have time to pump out DLC lake after DLC lake so they should have time to fix the game as well.

• Like Like x 5
  28. Redbulladdict-85

I dredd loading my pro up as when it comes to updates with this game the update and claim to fix many issues which are in my book not important enough in my opinion would of be great to have read in the patch notes all boss fish uncatchable now catchable but as many of u know now updates mean something somewhere in the game they balls it up again

29. harold

harold Active Member

caught alot of bream and tench on small hooks not many carp thank god

• Like Like x 1
  30. Candles

Candles Member

Thanks for the heads up harold

Of course I couldn’t get all my Waldsee boss before the update, so now I’m concerned that the boss could have gone missing with the hooks possibly fixed. Not sure if I’ll take the update or not.

31. Candles

Candles Member

Also, kind of surprised to see three new lakes. I knew at least two more maps were on the way as the achievements have been floating around for weeks now, but really surprised by that last one. Never saw a third upcoming DLC list. They really hid the Rudd as well since no achievement is directly tied to it, unlike the Perch.

32. harold

harold Active Member

fished le lac dor had 7 tench 3 bream and boss tench custards and cream in 30mins real time only one carp

33. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I still constantly get big carp on 12 hooks. And on big hooks and big baits I only get the one small Tench after another. The game is a ridiculous mickey mouse arcade mess at the moment. The 1 second fish snap offs still occurs in freedom fishing. The update fixed NOTHING. It only prepared for more paid for DLC

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  34. minihorserodeo

minihorserodeo New Member

Not included in season pass..... priced at ⅓ of season pass cost as well

• Like Like x 1
  35. NELS E13

NELS E13 New Member

These are all the points Iv been saying for a while. I would add depth for float fishing, slow down the bites and being able to walk when playing a fish

36. LEE WXM 85

LEE WXM 85 Member

What line hook and bait was you using when I use size 12 hook I’m still catching big carp

37. harold

harold Active Member

only seems to work on le lac dor fished the moat 8lb line size 12 hooks catching 30lb carp on pinkies casters its a joke

38. LEE WXM 85

LEE WXM 85 Member

Yeah same here 5 pound line size 12 hook catching way more carp than small fish