Gwe Pushing The Limits

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by elvescast, Nov 8, 2020.

1. elvescast

elvescast Active Member

Is anyone having this achievement not pop for them?

I dont know if it's a problem on Microsoft side or dovetail side, several services above 75mph and not popped once

I even have taken a picture and sent to Microsoft but no reply yet.

Anyone having problems or just me?

Attached Files:

2. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

I got it first day GWE was released, in fact got all 3 speed achievements in the GWE DLC, so I'd say no issues with either DTG or Microsoft.

3. elvescast

elvescast Active Member

That's strange I'm not sure then, I'll have to do full reset of my xbox see if that helps it does with some things

4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

This is also happening to me on PS4. I was running at speeds far higher and did not get the trophy

• Like Like x 1
  5. elvescast

elvescast Active Member

That's interesting that it works for some and not for others and isn't limited by platform.

I know that Tsw2 is about fun and I'm all for that I play more for fun than achievements but I still like to earn achievements/trophys.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TinTin_57

You’re absolutely right, same here. Make sure you log it in the ‘Technical Reports’ forum as I have because they will pick it up there. Cheers

7. donnyh83

donnyh83 New Member

Popped for me on Xbox One fine, on my first try.

8. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Worked for me too. As with all Xbox One achievements, you need to be online for them to unlock. Opening the achievements in the game club can sometimes unlock stuck achievements even when the game isn't open.

If it still isn't working, try it on a new driver profile (in the game settings use switch profile). Then switch back to your main one after unlocking it.

9. pinxtonpaws

pinxtonpaws Guest

It worked ok here as well. The one that doesn't work for me is the Class 47 'maxed out' (75mph) achievement at NTP.

10. TinTin_57

There are two types of class 66, one seems to do 79mph tops and I didn’t get it on that one. I created a scenario on SKA with the other 66 and ran it upto around 80mph before it finally popped

• Like Like x 1
  11. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

I've not managed to get upto 75mph with the Class 47 on NTP. However I've been running it on GWE (with Scenario Designer) and it popped up even through I actually go to the Class 47's official top speed of 95mph!

12. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

Got this achievement pop up today...

But I could have done with it on 1L48 when the most I could get out of 66213 was 48mph?! I think there was some sort of brake compatibility issue or maybe if I'd paid attention to "Drag Line" I might have had to switch off the parking brake on the rear power car? I wasn't expecting this I just clicked continue journey (after working 4V34 from Acton Yard). Maybe DTG Natster and DTG Protagonist jinxed it be calling an HST power car a Class 45 (on recent GWE livestream)? But despite being 20+ minutes late still got a Gold Medal! Train Sim World® 2-dca052b8-b46d-4836-bf6a-6ebb8e1590f0.png
    Train Sim World® 2-b2c51f0a-978b-46a0-9280-6f9c2b104b53.png

13. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Try with a new profile e.g. Character 2 MR BUG.
    I use my MR BUG (or temporary new profile) to solve issues like this one.
    And again, not sure at 100%, but try to use the default Class 66 (DB livery).

• Like Like x 1
  14. elvescast

elvescast Active Member

I just put a second profile on my xbox and still no achievement, also when using the second profile I had no signals on the hud, just a grey circle where should have been.

15. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

The grey circle shows when you have signal aspects turned off in the settings.

16. elvescast

elvescast Active Member

Thank you, I guess I set up my second account wrong

17. Horizon

Horizon Member

Exactly which 66 is it that you got it to work with? I've tried multiple on both great Western and Koln and had no luck, I'm on Ps4 so not sure what difference it will make though

18. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

It's the 66 that you can select the DB livery for. The EWS only 66 is the East Coast Way version.

19. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Mine unlocked at 80mph (achievement may have been delayed a bit) on GWE. I used the Class 66 DBS from GWE. I uncoupled from the wagons to make it quicker and easier to reach higher speeds. It unlocked during gameplay, though sometimes the achievements unlock when you go quit to the main menu. Did it again on another gamertag and unlocked fine.

20. Horizon

Horizon Member

I managed to get it done with the EWS 66, I made a new profile and it unlocked immediately at 76mph

21. HerrBag

HerrBag New Member

As I started with the Founder's edition, I jumped into TSW2 GWR at the scenario level.. wasn't getting any achievements.

Went back and did the training.. boom achievements started popping. (Except for 1st training, which I can't get past the first task.. "switch back to drivers mode using Y" )