"slight" Problem For Just Trains' Class 20 Drivers!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, Jan 29, 2021.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Whoops!
    After restoring some Just Trains DLC items to my TS2021 installation, I decided to run a scenario featuring their Class 20 diesel. Pressing the "1" key for the in-cab view, I saw this rather gut-wrenching image:

20210129110130_1.jpg

Reminds me of that famous poem from The Reluctant Dragon:
    "Sweet little upside-down cake / Cares and woes, you've got'em / Poor little upside-down cake / Your top is on your bottom / Alas, little upside-down cake / Your troubles never stop / Because, little upside-down cake / Your bottom's on your top."

• Like Like x 2
  2. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

It's by design, it's been refurbed into a monorail..

[​IMG]

3. Peter Hayes

Peter Hayes Well-Known Member

LTTC
    Is that the JT Class 20 Advanced? When did you last update this loco?
    Ver 1.03 was issued in Dec 2020.
    The "ordinary" JT Class 20 dates from 2012 so it may not play nicely!

4. LastTrainToClarksville

You're right about my old product being out of date! I see that JT has two updated versions and I've sent them a support ticket to ask about possible upgrade offers. Thanks, as usual, for your helpful advice.

5. LastTrainToClarksville

Hardy-har-har.

6. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

LTTC, Is that the new New Zealand route?

Someone had to say it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ntypeman

ntypeman Well-Known Member

JT (In my experience) are usually VERY helpful and (again in my experience) have gone above & beyond what I was expecting in terms of customer service...

I forgot that I'd bought their [JT's] Class 60 many many years ago for Railworks & I only discovered it when I went to register an account, only for the system to tell me I already held an account...!!!

After resetting my password & gaining access to my account i saw the Class 60 add on sat there however, I didn't know if it [the Railworks version] was compatible with TS... I submitted a support ticket along with all the details I knew and waited...

JT came back to me saying that it was indeed an old version, so old in fact that they could not check the serial number out as they'd changed their systems since I'd originally purchased it however as a gesture of goodwill they kindly provided me with a link to download the up to date advanced Class 60... I was made up with their customer service, so much so I decided to buy their Totham route add-on...

Eric

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

Tbf it would take them giving me an advanced loco for me to buy Totham too. :)