Class 375 Stations

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Coastway trainspotter, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

So the javelin doesn’t stop at higham and a few other stations , but does the 375 stop at these stations?

2. Articuno

Articuno Well-Known Member

Outside of a few rush hour trains, no, only Thameslink services use this station.

3. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

But why dont they use the 375 as Thameslink Trains, on Rhein Ruhr Osten are the RB48 Services done by a 422, wich isn't realistic, and there was even a Talent 2 (wich serves the RB48) already in the Game when RRO was released. So why shouldnt the 375 run to Highham or even to Northfleet, it would generate a few more services (every 30 mins to Rainham) . Or are there Plans to do a Thameslink DLC?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Not at the moment

5. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

DTG like to keep certain service possibilities free, in case they ever add the correct train that can fulfil the service, however they are yet to do this with a route that is released before an appropriate train is added, we have only seen services filled in with other DLC when the trains were there before the route (I hope that explanation is clear because it is a pretty confusing system).

There have been exceptions to this however with the 363 & 204, but my personal view on the reasoning behind the issue is that it’s used as a get out clause far too often.

Personally I wouldn’t be against 375’s & 465’s filling in for services between Rochester and Gillingham/Ebbsfleet/Northfleet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jackmc2007

jackmc2007 Active Member

The 465 will most likely use these lines upto Hoo and Higham

7. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

The Talent 2 in the game at the time Rhein Ruhr Osten released was 1) awful and 2) specifically branded for the Leipzig S-Bahn so it would've just looked silly.
    MAtt has said this before (I think in response to something about Heathrow Express on GWE), he said if they put in a service to allude to the Heathrow Express that wasn't a Heathrow Express train, they could then never do a Heathrow Express DLC (even though the chances of that happening at all are slim to none - this is just an example so don't think about it too much), because to make it work, they'd have to take content away from players - not in the sense of take it off sale, but in the sense of updating the game to remove those services, or otherwise change them so they only work if you have the HX DLC. That removes the services for those who don't have or don't want the DLC and that is not something DTG are keen on doing (because they have brain cells). It'd be exactly the same for Thameslink and Higham putting a half-hourly SE 375 service doing Thameslink services.

8. Webbshire

Webbshire New Member

465s used to run between Gillingham and Charing Cross before Thameslink took over those services.
    I believe there is one odd peak working that is 465 operated from Strood to Cannon Street and vv.

9. B3N

B3N Active Member

I dont think they can get the licensing for thameslink

10. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

Alright - I'll hold my hands up. They actually did it, to my surprise, although they are replicating the services SE ran before it went to Thameslink