S25 Heart Of Berlin: Hennigsdorf - Teltow Route Add-on!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trainsimplayer2020, Jan 30, 2021.

1. trainsimplayer2020

trainsimplayer2020 Well-Known Member

I got this DLC yesterday and tried a little but I noticed that the doors are not opening when you stop at a station and press open the doors even people are going in and out of the train.

Why is that?
    Or is there something else I need to do to make the doors opening?
    Or it is just a bug?

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Have you read the manual? Some trains are set up differently to others so pressing T may not be how the doors open on this unit

3. peterchambers

peterchambers Active Member

Found this on the store page. It did not get installed into the Manuals folder in Railworks. This implies that in Scenario one the train is not placed correctly on the platform at startup.

5. door control
    If the train stops at a platform, press the T key. This releases the doors. Not all doors open at the same time, a logic ensures that the doors open at random. So if you press T and wonder why nothing happens: wait and see. It's all right when the message appears in the top right-hand corner of the picture that the door open function has been activated. Important: The train must have stopped at the platform before the last Ne 5 (the last H board). If the train stops behind the platform marker, which ends at the last H-board, the doors will not open anymore (due to the simulator). The time loop for the stop and the announcements are running anyway and the simulator evaluates the stop as taken place! If the command "Train < radio name> to - close doors" comes from the supervisor or if Zp10 (white crossbar) lights up at the signal, the doors are to be closed with the Shift+T key or with the mouse using the relevant switch on the console. For the signals in the tunnel you have to look a bit closer. The optics have only 10 cm space to draw attention!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1